No announcement yet.

Joe Hill - Full Throttle:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, am super stoked as I have never been to a Joe Hill event. Can't believe he is going to be at the Poisoned Pen. They are an amazing bookstore but I wouldn't have expected Joe Hill as one of their events/signees as their store is more geared toward crime/thriller/mystery and because their store is somewhat small. I'm glad this will be a ticketed event as I can't imagine that the store can hold more than 100-150 people. Will be really cool to see him in such an intimate venue. Have been to a few other signings at the Poisoned Pen (Joe Lansdale, Michal Kortya, F. Paul Wilson, James Sallis) and the events always seem to come off really well. If anyone else ends up attending the AZ event, let me know as it would be cool to say hi to you at the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
      Yeah, am super stoked as I have never been to a Joe Hill event. Can't believe he is going to be at the Poisoned Pen. They are an amazing bookstore but I wouldn't have expected Joe Hill as one of their events/signees as their store is more geared toward crime/thriller/mystery and because their store is somewhat small. I'm glad this will be a ticketed event as I can't imagine that the store can hold more than 100-150 people. Will be really cool to see him in such an intimate venue. Have been to a few other signings at the Poisoned Pen (Joe Lansdale, Michal Kortya, F. Paul Wilson, James Sallis) and the events always seem to come off really well. If anyone else ends up attending the AZ event, let me know as it would be cool to say hi to you at the venue.
      The Denver event will be my first as well.

Comment

Signed numbered from Goldsboro:

Full Throttle

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Signed numbered from Goldsboro:

Full Throttle
          Ordered! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Ordered! Thanks for posting.
            Welcome! Shac posted it over on TDT is where I saw it. Weird that I had just gotten a newsletter from Goldsboro the other day with not mention of this edition. I'm hoping they'll match my #50 that I have of The Fireman.

Comment

Welcome! Shac posted it over on TDT is where I saw it. Weird that I had just gotten a newsletter from Goldsboro the other day with not mention of this edition. I'm hoping they'll match my #50 that I have of The Fireman.
              Yeah, thanks, Brian, for posting the link…like you, I didn’t see it in the most recent newsletter from Goldsboro, so would have missed it otherwise. This is a nice, cheaper alternative (with a low limitation to boot) to the expensive one being offered by Subterranean that I was going to pass on, so I went for a copy. :-)
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Yeah, thanks, Brian, for posting the link…like you, I didn’t see it in the most recent newsletter from Goldsboro, so would have missed it otherwise. This is a nice, cheaper alternative (with a low limitation to boot) to the expensive one being offered by Subterranean that I was going to pass on, so I went for a copy. :-)
                Most welcome, Ron! I heard back from Goldsboro and looks like they'll try and match my number. Another newsletter from them this morning with still no mention of this.

Comment

Random question, but did SubPress ever reveal the price tag/limitation for their version? Don't remember final details leaking for this one yet but realize I could be wrong. Am hoping that they release the preorder for their version soon considering the trade is out in October.

Comment

Random question, but did SubPress ever reveal the price tag/limitation for their version? Don't remember final details leaking for this one yet but realize I could be wrong. Am hoping that they release the preorder for their version soon considering the trade is out in October.
                    I have not seen anything but an estimate of the final retail. Am also hoping for details soon.

Comment

I believe Bill stated it would be in the neighborhood of $175.

Comment

I believe Bill stated it would be in the neighborhood of $175.
                        He just posted on Facebook:

"Full Throttle progresses. You might want to keep an eye on our next two newsletters..."

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

"Full Throttle progresses. You might want to keep an eye on our next two newsletters..."
                          Great news! If you see something please post it here. I seem to get Subterranean Press newsletters rather randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

It'll probably drop about the same time as Paul's announcement

Comment

From the email newsletter I just got:

Full Throttle will go on sale Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:00 am EST.
                              The following link will go live at that time:

https://subterraneanpress.com/full-throttle

Limited: 750 signed numbered hardcover copies, in slipcase: $175
                              Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $1500

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                From the email newsletter I just got:

Full Throttle will go on sale Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:00 am EST.
                                The following link will go live at that time:

https://subterraneanpress.com/full-throttle

Limited: 750 signed numbered hardcover copies, in slipcase: $175
                                Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $1500
                                Hope this is not an instant sellout as that is 5:00 AM for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X