Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Hill - Full Throttle:

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Welcome! Shac posted it over on TDT is where I saw it. Weird that I had just gotten a newsletter from Goldsboro the other day with not mention of this edition. I'm hoping they'll match my #50 that I have of The Fireman.
    Yeah, thanks, Brian, for posting the link…like you, I didn’t see it in the most recent newsletter from Goldsboro, so would have missed it otherwise. This is a nice, cheaper alternative (with a low limitation to boot) to the expensive one being offered by Subterranean that I was going to pass on, so I went for a copy. :-)

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Yeah, thanks, Brian, for posting the link…like you, I didn’t see it in the most recent newsletter from Goldsboro, so would have missed it otherwise. This is a nice, cheaper alternative (with a low limitation to boot) to the expensive one being offered by Subterranean that I was going to pass on, so I went for a copy. :-)
    Most welcome, Ron! I heard back from Goldsboro and looks like they'll try and match my number. Another newsletter from them this morning with still no mention of this.

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Random question, but did SubPress ever reveal the price tag/limitation for their version? Don't remember final details leaking for this one yet but realize I could be wrong. Am hoping that they release the preorder for their version soon considering the trade is out in October.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Random question, but did SubPress ever reveal the price tag/limitation for their version? Don't remember final details leaking for this one yet but realize I could be wrong. Am hoping that they release the preorder for their version soon considering the trade is out in October.
    I have not seen anything but an estimate of the final retail. Am also hoping for details soon.

I believe Bill stated it would be in the neighborhood of $175.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    I believe Bill stated it would be in the neighborhood of $175.
    He just posted on Facebook:

"Full Throttle progresses. You might want to keep an eye on our next two newsletters..."

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

"Full Throttle progresses. You might want to keep an eye on our next two newsletters..."
    Great news! If you see something please post it here. I seem to get Subterranean Press newsletters rather randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

It'll probably drop about the same time as Paul's announcement

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    From the email newsletter I just got:

Full Throttle will go on sale Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:00 am EST.
    The following link will go live at that time:

https://subterraneanpress.com/full-throttle

Limited: 750 signed numbered hardcover copies, in slipcase: $175
    Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $1500

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    From the email newsletter I just got:

Full Throttle will go on sale Monday, August 12, 2019 at 8:00 am EST.
    The following link will go live at that time:

https://subterraneanpress.com/full-throttle

Limited: 750 signed numbered hardcover copies, in slipcase: $175
    Lettered: 26 signed specially bound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $1500
    Hope this is not an instant sellout as that is 5:00 AM for me!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    I'm in the same boat as you Martin! Still deciding if I want to wake up that early on a Monday morning when work for me isn't until 8am. Can't imagine I'd get back to sleep which would be a bummer, but then again, a signed Joe Hill limited would be a pretty nice way to start the week!

It'll probably drop about the same time as Paul's announcement
    Knew it.

I'm in the same boat as you Martin! Still deciding if I want to wake up that early on a Monday morning when work for me isn't until 8am. Can't imagine I'd get back to sleep which would be a bummer, but then again, a signed Joe Hill limited would be a pretty nice way to start the week!
    I normally get up at 5:30 so I will probably get up a few minutes early to order. Don't think I need to be online at 5:00 though.

Knew it.
    I will be in a meeting when he makes his announcement so I will find out later. I am actually hoping it is something I have no interest in just to save the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I will be in a meeting when he makes his announcement so I will find out later. I am actually hoping it is something I have no interest in just to save the money.
    Unfortunately for me, I'm going for a complete matching Suntup set. I do, however, am starting to rethink that and sell off the books that don't interest me.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Unfortunately for me, I'm going for a complete matching Suntup set. I do, however, am starting to rethink that and sell off the books that don't interest me.
    Interesting. I'm not going to sell off any of my Suntups, but when Paul steps up production, I will definitely fall off the non-king track. I already fell off once already. But, I'll try to buy as long as I can. I know I'm down for this next one, since he's already stated that it will be his least expensive. So I know money won't be the issue.

I love what Paul is doing with Suntup Press. I was also lucky enough to purchase a Limited Misery. I hope he is able to produce more King titles and I plan to stay involved. If they do not remain at a retail I am willing to spend I will bow out. The only Non-King limited I have purchased was Horns. The others were not worth the price to me. I do believe they are worth the price Paul is selling them for but they are simply not for me. As long as it is not a book I have read and do not like I will probably buy and Artist Gift Edition he releases. Also, my Artist Gift Edition of Horns is scheduled for delivery on Saturday!

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Probably pass on the Hill book . Waiting to see what Paul has for us tomorrow.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Probably pass on the Hill book . Waiting to see what Paul has for us tomorrow.
    I’m curious as well. Maybe this will be time I’ll be interested enough to try to get a limited edition.

Iffy on the Hill book. We’ll see.

I am planning to buy Full Throttle. We will see what Mr. Suntup has up his sleeve tomorrow and if he pulls me in.