AMC's NOS4A2:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMC's NOS4A2:

I thought we already had a thread for this but I do not see it.

Joe Hill's NOS4A2 premieres on AMC soon.

Here is a photo they have released of Vic at the Shorter Way bridge:
    shorter way.jpg

I didn't care for the book much but maybe I will like this adaption. Interesting to see so many book adaptions coming to different platforms these days.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      I didn't care for the book much but maybe I will like this adaption. Interesting to see so many book adaptions coming to different platforms these days.
      I enjoyed the book but it is my least favorite Hill novel. I do think if done right it could be a great show as many of the elements in the story are very visual.

Here is another image from this one:
      Charlie Manx.jpg

Comment

I 100% agree with this. I don't venture over to AMC much these days but I will keep an eye out for this one.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I do think if done right it could be a great show as many of the elements in the story are very visual.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

As much as I think Quinto will kill it (he was really creepy in 'American Horror Story: Asylum') I think Walton Goggins would have made a better Manx.

Anyways between this and the upcoming 'Locke & Key' Netflix show it's pretty exciting being a Hill fan...

Comment

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Heart Shaped Box adaptation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I'm surprised there hasn't been a Heart Shaped Box adaptation.
              I so want a Heart Shaped movie. I think that could be a fantastic 2 hour movie!

Comment

Someone bad is coming:

Comment

I'm currently listening to this to get ready for the show. I was kinda dreading the narrator as I wasn't a big fan of her reading The Fireman. NOS4A2 is a much better book so far so it may have just been the material. Joe's got me laughing out loud in places.

Comment

Well I just learned that episode one will be previewed at the Emerald City Comic Con next Saturday. That day is sold out which will save me from deciding if I would drive all the way up to Seattle to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Well I just learned that episode one will be previewed at the Emerald City Comic Con next Saturday. That day is sold out which will save me from deciding if I would drive all the way up to Seattle to see it.
                      I’m going to had to find out more about this since I’ll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                        I’m going to had to find out more about this since I’ll be there.
                        AMCTV.jpg

Comment

Sweet! I saw that on Joe's Twitter. Added to my calendar for ECCC!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            Sweet! I saw that on Joe's Twitter. Added to my calendar for ECCC!
                            Wish I could attend, enjoy!

Comment

Don't have cable so I won't be watching this until it shows up on a streaming service. If it does. Still wait for The Terror to show up.

Comment

Working...
                              X