The Girl on the Porch by Richard Chizmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Girl on the Porch by Richard Chizmar

We're offering Rich's new book from Sub Press today. If you're in the CDCC you should have an email about it. The regular newsletter will be going out later.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/the-gi...the-porch.html
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

When Mr. Chizmar mentioned this one on Twitter I was hoping for a CDCC discount! Ordered, thanks!

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Anyone know the estimated page count for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Anyone know the estimated page count for this one?
          https://subterraneanpress.com/girl-on-the-porch (Click on Additional and it shows the information below).

Authors Chizmar, Richard T.
          Artists Vaillancourt, François
          Binding Hardcover
          Type Novella
          Edition Deluxe Limited
          Year 2019
          Month August
          Print Status Pre-Order
          Shippable Yes
          Shipping Class Preorder
          Length 152 pages

Comment

I ordered no e from Sub press. I figured with the free shipping they were offering it would be the same price as with a CDCC discount.

Comment

I went with Sub with free shipping and them being pretty close to me I should get the book pretty quick after it starts shipping. Plus I haven't joined the CDCC yet.

Comment

Just got notice that this shipped. I love out of no where ship notices

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                  I bought mine via CD. BUT I'm expecting Tudor's second book THE HIDING PLACE from SubPress in a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    I bought mine via CD. BUT I'm expecting Tudor's second book THE HIDING PLACE from SubPress in a couple days.
                    I think mine will be here Monday.

And I have no idea if I ordered Girl on the Porch. This moving thing has messed me up!

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                      Was it from Sub. Press? I have this on order from Sub. Press and got the usual generic shipment is on it's way email from them today. I thought it was for The Hiding Place.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Was it from Sub. Press? I have this on order from Sub. Press and got the usual generic shipment is on it's way email from them today. I thought it was for The Hiding Place.
                        I received a shipping notice from Sub Press as well, and Chizmar’s novella is the only book I have on direct order with them.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          I know I have The Hiding Place on order with Camelot. Pretty sure the same is true of Richard's book.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            I received a shipping notice from Sub Press as well, and Chizmar’s novella is the only book I have on direct order with them.
                            Yep it's Richards book. I went through my old orders and I ordered The Hiding Place from Cemetery Dance

Comment

Hello all. Does anyone know how long it may typically take to receive a book from another publisher when ordered through Cemetery Dance. I just recently was able to return to this site and rekindle my collecting and this was one of the books I ordered and I’m not familiar with how the process works for other publishers. I only ask because I also ordered the Themis Files Trilogy through CD back in July and I noticed that it’s now in stock on the Sub Press website but I’ve heard nothing and can’t find a thread about it on the forum. Any insight as to what I may expect in terms of timeline is appreciated. I did email the “orders” address a couple of days ago but no response yet. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X