Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Stand 3 book set. PS Publishing

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Boulder was amazing, my wife and I loved it. First time in Colorado for both of us. What part are you living in if you don't mind mind me asking?
    I'm down in Broomfield - so right between Boulder and Denver.

So far it's nice - I have most of what I want within walking distance - and believe me, I'm enjoying my 8 minute commute to work (especially compared to my previous 2.5 hour each way commute . . .)

I haven't fully explored Boulder the town - last weekend was my first time there. Was looking for good used book stores, and then I went looking for a brewery with food. I jointed a hiking club at work and we go out every other Saturday, so I'm definitely seeing the countryside more than the town itself.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I'm down in Broomfield - so right between Boulder and Denver.

So far it's nice - I have most of what I want within walking distance - and believe me, I'm enjoying my 8 minute commute to work (especially compared to my previous 2.5 hour each way commute . . .)

I haven't fully explored Boulder the town - last weekend was my first time there. Was looking for good used book stores, and then I went looking for a brewery with food. I jointed a hiking club at work and we go out every other Saturday, so I'm definitely seeing the countryside more than the town itself.
    Nice. Wish I had more time in Colorado. You save some serious time with that commute change, congrats on that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Nice. Wish I had more time in Colorado. You save some serious time with that commute change, congrats on that alone.
    I just need to explore more - but honestly, I've been enjoying being a homebody. It's nice not having to go anywhere.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    I just need to explore more - but honestly, I've been enjoying being a homebody. It's nice not having to go anywhere.
    Home is the best place to be. I love to travel, but nothing beats hanging out around the house, especially if you have a good book handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Home is the best place to be. I love to travel, but nothing beats hanging out around the house, especially if you have a good book handy.
    My reading has really suffered now that I live so close to work. That transit time is where I got the majority of my reading done, and now I simply don't have that time. Yeah there's just no pleasing some people

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed St. Troy's Avatar
    That transit time is where I got the majority of my reading done...
    Same here; I live in fear of finding a job outside the city.
    Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).