The Stand 3 book set. PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
    I did not pre-order the series. I've ordered each volume individually. I am a CDCC member.

I did not receive any email about The Stand.
    I think it was the CDCC 7 that the note had gone to, it was a long time ago now, 2017 I think. Unfortunately I can't really look up who was excluded from the notes and why (without searching through thousands of emails). I can only see what the note actually was and the "code" we used when it was sent (we have different numerical codes that designate what the notes were for). So I can see that it was sent to a generic list (could've been anyone) and the CDCC 7. So the CDCC 7 one would've had exclusions and the generic one would've targeted a specific group of customers, but I just can't say what those exclusions or specific groups were at this point cause I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to find it in my email.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I think it was the CDCC 7 that the note had gone to, it was a long time ago now, 2017 I think. Unfortunately I can't really look up who was excluded from the notes and why (without searching through thousands of emails). I can only see what the note actually was and the "code" we used when it was sent (we have different numerical codes that designate what the notes were for). So I can see that it was sent to a generic list (could've been anyone) and the CDCC 7. So the CDCC 7 one would've had exclusions and the generic one would've targeted a specific group of customers, but I just can't say what those exclusions or specific groups were at this point cause I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to find it in my email.
      Thanks, Dan.

As long as I still get the opportunity to purchase it, I'll be fine.

Comment

Pre-order will be announced on tomorrows newsletter.PS_Publishing.JPG

https://www.subscribepage.com/pspubl...form=hootsuite
        Last edited by telconamja; 02-28-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Just a bit of a heads up. It sounds like we are getting less copies of this one than we normally do.

Instagram

Comment

Just a bit of a heads up. It sounds like we are getting less copies of this one than we normally do.
            If purchasing through CD what are the chances of getting the same number as Tommyknockers if we request?

Comment

Originally posted by telconamja View Post
              If purchasing through CD what are the chances of getting the same number as Tommyknockers if we request?
              Should be good, as long as you ordered Tommyknockers from us as well. We typically get the same numbers every time, though since we're getting less books this time I'll have to figure that out.

Instagram

Comment

Should be good, as long as you ordered Tommyknockers from us as well. We typically get the same numbers every time, though since we're getting less books this time I'll have to figure that out.
                At least he told you before you offered it up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  At least he told you before you offered it up for sale.
                  We always try our best to confirm our counts before we offer anything like this up for sale.

Instagram

Comment

This is now up for pre-order on the PS site. Price is $165.78 US. At that price I think I will pass.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-s...ing-4736-p.asp

Side Note: Says it is signed but the artist and the introducer. It does not say who wrote the introduction.

Comment

I bought one. It was a nightmare. I had to reset my password halfway through it because it wouldn't recognize my account even though I signed in BEFORE the sale went live. I was going to buy two to sell one at a FOMO price, but I'm just going to settle for the one.

Comment

It took more than 20 minutes to navigate my way through that purchase! I guess this is their most popular SK edition to date.

Comment

How do you guys like the quality of the Tommyknockers or any other book? I couldn't bring myself to buy yet another copy of the stand along with the ones i have and the pending one lmao. I know it would just lie somewhere in the dust, even though i am tempted slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                            How do you guys like the quality of the Tommyknockers or any other book? I couldn't bring myself to buy yet another copy of the stand along with the ones i have and the pending one lmao. I know it would just lie somewhere in the dust, even though i am tempted slightly.
                            I'm not a fan of PS's slipcases. The slipcase for my copy of The Tommyknockers didn't travel well and arrived slightly damaged. But the books are high quality. And the art is fantastic.

Comment

I think they had a sizing problem with the slipcases on Tommyknockers. They cases ended up being a bit too big, I think that's the only book in the series they've had the problem with as far as I can remember.

Instagram

Comment

I bought all the Esslemont titles they put out and the slipcases were a nightmare if you put on a brodart cover, however the slipcase for Something Wicked this way Comes was fine. I bought the PS Salem's Lot because I liked the idea of breaking the book into 3 volumes. Passing on the rest because I'm buying the Double day Kings from CD.

Comment

Working...
                                X