Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Stand 3 book set. PS Publishing

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I did not pre-order the series. I've ordered each volume individually. I am a CDCC member.

I did not receive any email about The Stand.
    I think it was the CDCC 7 that the note had gone to, it was a long time ago now, 2017 I think. Unfortunately I can't really look up who was excluded from the notes and why (without searching through thousands of emails). I can only see what the note actually was and the "code" we used when it was sent (we have different numerical codes that designate what the notes were for). So I can see that it was sent to a generic list (could've been anyone) and the CDCC 7. So the CDCC 7 one would've had exclusions and the generic one would've targeted a specific group of customers, but I just can't say what those exclusions or specific groups were at this point cause I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to find it in my email.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I think it was the CDCC 7 that the note had gone to, it was a long time ago now, 2017 I think. Unfortunately I can't really look up who was excluded from the notes and why (without searching through thousands of emails). I can only see what the note actually was and the "code" we used when it was sent (we have different numerical codes that designate what the notes were for). So I can see that it was sent to a generic list (could've been anyone) and the CDCC 7. So the CDCC 7 one would've had exclusions and the generic one would've targeted a specific group of customers, but I just can't say what those exclusions or specific groups were at this point cause I don't want to spend 2 hours trying to find it in my email.
    Thanks, Dan.

As long as I still get the opportunity to purchase it, I'll be fine.