The Stand 3 book set. PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
    Still having higher expectations of the CD edition than this one lol.
    I have those expectations as well. I loved the way THE TOMMYKNOCKERS turned out so I hope THE STAND at least matches that set.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I have those expectations as well. I loved the way THE TOMMYKNOCKERS turned out so I hope THE STAND at least matches that set.
      Love it or hate it, PS Publishing has been pretty consistent about the materials they've used on this series of theirs. The materials and production quality has stayed the same for all of them.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

According to PS on the product page, their edition of THE STAND will be published this month. Has anyone heard anything since it sold out? Has anyone been dreaming of the old black woman or the faceless man? Anyone going to Boulder? Or Vegas?

BTW: someone shared a pic of Maitz's Flagg over on TDT and it looks awesome.
        Ha. Just got back home from Boulder an hour ago. I suck, so I never even thought of The Stand. Wanted to swing by Lakewood but couldn't seem to make that happen either. Oh well, snow in May for those who enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
          Ha. Just got back home from Boulder an hour ago. I suck, so I never even thought of The Stand. Wanted to swing by Lakewood but couldn't seem to make that happen either. Oh well, snow in May for those who enjoy that.
          Boulder also figured into THE SHINING. When I was there in September, I also wanted to swing by Centipede Press and see what I could see, but time was an enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            I still can't become a real fan of the PS books. The small size, thinner paper and "quality" of the artwork. They just don't impress too much. SK title or not.
            But....Have you seen the PS lettereds in this series.....They're gorgeous!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              But....Have you seen the PS lettereds in this series.....They're gorgeous!

sk
              I haven't.

Comment

Boulder also figured into THE SHINING. When I was there in September, I also wanted to swing by Centipede Press and see what I could see, but time was an enemy.
                Vacations are always too short. Oh well, back to work we go.

Comment

According to PS on the product page, their edition of THE STAND will be published this month. Has anyone heard anything since it sold out? Has anyone been dreaming of the old black woman or the faceless man? Anyone going to Boulder? Or Vegas?

BTW: someone shared a pic of Maitz's Flagg over on TDT and it looks awesome.
                  I was just in Boulder last Sunday.

Comment

I’m in the same boat - never once thought of The Stand while I was there. Was busy enjoying the sunshine and walking round a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      I’m in the same boat - never once thought of The Stand while I was there. Was busy enjoying the sunshine and walking round a bit.
                      Boulder was amazing, my wife and I loved it. First time in Colorado for both of us. What part are you living in if you don't mind mind me asking?

Comment

Boulder was amazing, my wife and I loved it. First time in Colorado for both of us. What part are you living in if you don't mind mind me asking?
                        I'm down in Broomfield - so right between Boulder and Denver.

So far it's nice - I have most of what I want within walking distance - and believe me, I'm enjoying my 8 minute commute to work (especially compared to my previous 2.5 hour each way commute . . .)

I haven't fully explored Boulder the town - last weekend was my first time there. Was looking for good used book stores, and then I went looking for a brewery with food. I jointed a hiking club at work and we go out every other Saturday, so I'm definitely seeing the countryside more than the town itself.

Comment

I'm down in Broomfield - so right between Boulder and Denver.

So far it's nice - I have most of what I want within walking distance - and believe me, I'm enjoying my 8 minute commute to work (especially compared to my previous 2.5 hour each way commute . . .)

I haven't fully explored Boulder the town - last weekend was my first time there. Was looking for good used book stores, and then I went looking for a brewery with food. I jointed a hiking club at work and we go out every other Saturday, so I'm definitely seeing the countryside more than the town itself.
                          Nice. Wish I had more time in Colorado. You save some serious time with that commute change, congrats on that alone.

Comment

Nice. Wish I had more time in Colorado. You save some serious time with that commute change, congrats on that alone.
                            I just need to explore more - but honestly, I've been enjoying being a homebody. It's nice not having to go anywhere.

Comment

I just need to explore more - but honestly, I've been enjoying being a homebody. It's nice not having to go anywhere.
                              Home is the best place to be. I love to travel, but nothing beats hanging out around the house, especially if you have a good book handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Home is the best place to be. I love to travel, but nothing beats hanging out around the house, especially if you have a good book handy.
                                My reading has really suffered now that I live so close to work. That transit time is where I got the majority of my reading done, and now I simply don't have that time. Yeah there's just no pleasing some people

Comment

Working...
                                X