Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "Collecting the Modern Macabre" moving to Centipede Press...free book celebration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My "Collecting the Modern Macabre" moving to Centipede Press...free book celebration!

I’m pleased to announce that in 2019 my Collecting the Modern Macabre: 30 Years of Pursuing Books of Wickedness & Wonder column that had been in (now hibernating) Deadlights Magazine has a new home in Weird Fiction Review, from the always outstanding Centipede Press.

Yeah, it's just an annual (usually Dec.) trade-paperback publication -- my first apperance will be end-of-year 2019 -- but it's Centipede Press (!), and I find the fact that I have an on-going slot in their stable of authors and publications very exciting.

If you do that Twitter thing, be sure to follow me for for a celebratory Free Books annoucement and drawing in one week! Would love to see the gods of random number generators pick a winner from this CD forum.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Saw your tweet. Big congratulations!

Comment

Wow! Congratulations! That’s awesome news!

Comment

Congrats, Ron!

Comment

Well Done!!!

Comment

Congrats! This is as social (media) as I get but I hope the promotion(s) work out well for you.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks, guys — appreciate it!

And no sweat, Ben...this forum (and, eh, a little at TDT.org) and Twitter are all I do, so I’m only one ahead of you. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Thanks, guys — appreciate it!

And no sweat, Ben...this forum (and, eh, a little at TDT.org) and Twitter are all I do, so I’m only one ahead of you. ;-)
                Oh, and Instagram for my motorcycle pics. Been so long since riding season was here that I almost forgot about that...

Comment

That’s great news, Ron! Congratulations!

Comment

I’m pleased to announce that in 2019 my Collecting the Modern Macabre: 30 Years of Pursuing Books of Wickedness & Wonder column that had been in (now hibernating) Deadlights Magazine has a new home in Weird Fiction Review, from the always outstanding Centipede Press.
                    Yeah, it's just an annual (usually Dec.) trade-paperback publication -- my first apperance will be end-of-year 2019 -- but it's Centipede Press (!), and I find the fact that I have an on-going slot in their stable of authors and publications very exciting.
                    If you do that Twitter thing, be sure to follow me for for a celebratory Free Books annoucement and drawing in one week! Would love to see the gods of random number generators pick a winner from this CD forum.
                    That's awesome Ron - congrats! It's exciting to now be able to say "I knew Ron back when . . ."

Comment

Fantastic news Ron!!!! I will definitely get a copy when it's available!

Comment

Thanks again, guys, kind of you all. First appearance in WFR is nearly a year away, but hopefully the wait will be worth it!

Comment

Thanks again, guys, kind of you all. First appearance in WFR is nearly a year away, but hopefully the wait will be worth it!
                          I'm sure it will be . Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                          X