Cemetery Dance Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Dance Magazine

Anyone know what's happening with the magazine? Is there a new issue in the works? Any chance we'll see a more regular release? I'm not trying to knock CD, just curious. And I miss having it show up in my mailbox. Also, any word on Grave Tales? I've got a double subscription for that. The few issues I've got are really cool.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jerry

I think it’s safe to say the only thing predictable about Cemetery Dance magazine is the unpredictability of its schedule. I’ve been a subscriber since issue number two, and it’s gone through ebbs and flows of regularity, but it’s become considerably less regular as their publishing arm has expanded. The only thing I can suggest is to be patient…issues show up eventually, and they’re always a pleasant surprise.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

It is a treat when it shows up. Not a lot of print mags like Cemetery Dance left. I've got a subscription to Black Static, Dark Discoveries, and Not One of Us. I see Shock Totem is coming back. Know of any others out there worth checking out?

Comment

I got a 6 issue subscription for Xmas and not so jokingly told the giver that it would last 20 years! But seriously, I think they need to make a better effort to push the magazine out more often. By the time they finally get one out most of the non fiction material is seriously out of date. The other day I perused the most recent issue and in the very front was a blurb about how they were getting behind in publishing the magazine but would be making a better effort in 2018!

Comment

Was the Joe Hill double issue the last magazine issued? I can't remember exactly when mine arrived, but the publish date listed is on the website is Nov. 2016. That can't be right, can it? Two years without an issue? It feels like it's been awhile, but not that long. Hoping 2019 gets a little more regular.

Comment

Originally posted by elay2433 View Post
            Was the Joe Hill double issue the last magazine issued? I can't remember exactly when mine arrived, but the publish date listed is on the website is Nov. 2016. That can't be right, can it? Two years without an issue? It feels like it's been awhile, but not that long. Hoping 2019 gets a little more regular.
            There's been one other issue since then, number 76. Its release date is listed as December 2017.

Comment

I think 77 is also nearly ready for the printer. I think it's just waiting on RC to finish his editorial. 77 has been extra slow, because it's been a bit of a transition issue in the sense that we have someone new handling the layout and design work on it. I expect it should look the same / similar though.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks, Ranger. I thought there'd been another one since the Joe Hill double issue. And thanks for the update, Dan. Looking forward to #77.

Comment

Working...
                X