Thread: Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Ed. Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered eBay

Member Part-timer

Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Ed. Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered eBay

We have listed a copy of the Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered on eBay as a no reserve auction. The auction ends on Sunday 11/18 at 7m EST.

You can view the auction at the following link Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition on eBay

Happy bidding!

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary Things View Post
    We have listed a copy of the Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered on eBay as a no reserve auction. The auction ends on Sunday 11/18 at 7m EST.

You can view the auction at the following link Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition on eBay

Happy bidding!
    Here's looking at you, Jeff

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Here's looking at you, Jeff
    I know. I saw this. I thought about putting in a bid, but at $5.00 it was already going for more than I'd be willing to spend on a Bentley Little book. I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.

Many people keep their ex-wife up there for a similar reminder!

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    I know. I saw this. I thought about putting in a bid, but at $5.00 it was already going for more than I'd be willing to spend on a Bentley Little book. I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.
    I think you should buy the Lettered and try it again. Everything is better in Leather!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I think you should buy the Lettered and try it again. Everything is better in Leather!
    OK. But only after you get a Suntup Artist Edition of HORNS. There are copies still available.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    OK. But only after you get a Suntup Artist Edition of HORNS. There are copies still available.
    Well played!

Member Part-timer
    Six hours left on this auction, ends tonight at 7 PM pst. Current bid is $43 which apparently for some is way over the top.....

Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary Things View Post
    Six hours left on this auction, ends tonight at 7 PM pst. Current bid is $43 which apparently for some is way over the top.....
    Well, for the record I'm glad it sold for more that $43 to someone other than me. It really is a gorgeous production and I hope the winning bidder finds satisfaction in owning it. I would like as many people to prosper as possible. Even Bentley Little.