Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Ed. Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Ed. Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered eBay

We have listed a copy of the Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered on eBay as a no reserve auction. The auction ends on Sunday 11/18 at 7m EST.

You can view the auction at the following link Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition on eBay

Happy bidding!

Originally posted by Extraordinary Things View Post
    We have listed a copy of the Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition Cemetery Dance Signed Lettered on eBay as a no reserve auction. The auction ends on Sunday 11/18 at 7m EST.

You can view the auction at the following link Bentley Little The Mailman: 20th Anniversary Edition on eBay

Happy bidding!
    Here's looking at you, Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Here's looking at you, Jeff
      I know. I saw this. I thought about putting in a bid, but at $5.00 it was already going for more than I'd be willing to spend on a Bentley Little book. I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.

Many people keep their ex-wife up there for a similar reminder!

Comment

I know. I saw this. I thought about putting in a bid, but at $5.00 it was already going for more than I'd be willing to spend on a Bentley Little book. I keep my CD trade edition of THE MAILMAN on my shelf as a reminder and a warning to never make the same mistake.
          I think you should buy the Lettered and try it again. Everything is better in Leather!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I think you should buy the Lettered and try it again. Everything is better in Leather!
            OK. But only after you get a Suntup Artist Edition of HORNS. There are copies still available.

Comment

OK. But only after you get a Suntup Artist Edition of HORNS. There are copies still available.
              Well played!

Comment

Six hours left on this auction, ends tonight at 7 PM pst. Current bid is $43 which apparently for some is way over the top.....

Comment

Originally posted by Extraordinary Things View Post
                  Six hours left on this auction, ends tonight at 7 PM pst. Current bid is $43 which apparently for some is way over the top.....
                  Well, for the record I'm glad it sold for more that $43 to someone other than me. It really is a gorgeous production and I hope the winning bidder finds satisfaction in owning it. I would like as many people to prosper as possible. Even Bentley Little.

Comment

Working...
                  X