Thread: Happy Halloween!!!

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Hope everyone had a good one. I watched FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE on Turner this afternoon (I love those old Amicus films!), and then spent three hours + pounding the pavement with my nine-year-old son. His "girlfriend" was supposed to join us, but she has strep, so it was just my wife and I with him. He got about five lbs of candy, and I have REALLY sore feet. Nothing better than the smile on his face as he trick-or-treated. He said his mission tonight was to "Get candy and spread kindness", which he certainly did.....he smiled and joked with each homeowner we visited, and he used his best manners. I'm so proud of my little man.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    Hope everyone had a good one. I watched FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE on Turner this afternoon (I love those old Amicus films!), and then spent three hours + pounding the pavement with my nine-year-old son. His "girlfriend" was supposed to join us, but she has strep, so it was just my wife and I with him. He got about five lbs of candy, and I have REALLY sore feet. Nothing better than the smile on his face as he trick-or-treated. He said his mission tonight was to "Get candy and spread kindness", which he certainly did.....he smiled and joked with each homeowner we visited, and he used his best manners. I'm so proud of my little man.
    Sounds like a wonderful evening.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    Awesome! I worked so no candy for me I have a standing order with my coworkers kids to folk over all candies gathered though

Edit: I did, however, receive two nice sized boxes from Betts

Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Did a rewatch of Alien and Aliens last night. Had a fun time as we hadn't watched those in a long time.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Did a rewatch of Alien and Aliens last night. Had a fun time as we hadn't watched those in a long time.
    Classics.