No announcement yet.

The Strain: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get it from the Hut, or that Italian looking place right next to it?
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
      Did you get it from the Hut, or that Italian looking place right next to it?
      Haven't been back to that particular Pizza Hut in a LONG time, the service is always terrible, unfortunately. Funny, true story: we walked in there one day and the older woman who had just taken a phone order yelled to the staff (loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear): "And he doesn't want any f---ing olives this time!!!"

The Italian place has some really great food (especially their awesome soup!), but those lunches would get expensive real fast -- plus it's a nice sit down restaurant and we usually grab our food and run! I think Dan once took a 15 minute lunch break when he was slacking off, though.

What surprised me when I moved to Maryland, at least this part of Maryland, is HOW MANY pizza places there are. This area is a veritable cornucopia of pizza joints!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Yes there are. There's a moon bounce place back there behind that Italian place, and we went there one time for a birthday party. The hosts got pizza from that Italian place and it was pretty darn good.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Ugg not the pizza hut..... What should have been a 25 min lunch took nearly an hour because of how slow they where. They brought my food once and still hadn't brought the drinks...
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Hey Brian, maybe the customer the older woman had been talking to was the same person who didn't like the design for The Strain. Maybe they were having an olive flashback from the Strain pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
              What surprised me when I moved to Maryland, at least this part of Maryland, is HOW MANY pizza places there are. This area is a veritable cornucopia of pizza joints!
              Is that like Washington state and coffee shops? There were little coffee huts in parking lots there!
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I think Brad may be on to something here! Who woulda thought, it was the olives that were responsible all along...

Comment

Silence of The Olive

image_6101.jpg

Comment

"It puts the olive in the martini. It does this whenever it's told!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.
                      Brian, any timeline for releasing the other 2 volumes, or we needs to wait 5 years to complete the trilogy. is it in production?

Comment

Awsome

The UPS truck just left. I had five different books ready for delivery but was hoping this was the one and it was. Wow, I am impressed. I collect signed limiteds from many different publishers and many different genres but Cemetary Dance/Lonely Road has me spoiled now. My last book was the signed/limited IT, now The Strain...I'm telling you there just is no competition. I am looking at Subterranian Press as well. But I have to say this beats what I was expecting back when I ordered...now let's see parts 2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by zachip View Post
                          Brian, any timeline for releasing the other 2 volumes, or we needs to wait 5 years to complete the trilogy. is it in production?
                          The Fall should be out this fall/winter. The interior artwork for The Night Eternal just arrived today, so we're aiming for spring 2013.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                            The Fall should be out this fall/winter. The interior artwork for The Night Eternal just arrived today, so we're aiming for spring 2013.

Brian
                            That would be fantastic!!!

Comment

Great news Brian, if the production on these two is anything like The Strain, it'll be a winner for sure

Comment

Hey Brian, I think for The Fall, you should go with more of a "linguini with white clam sauce" theme to compliment the "payment pizza"!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X