A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN

I'm happy to announce that my collection A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN is now available in Kindle. It made a nice debut on Amazon and I'm hoping some people here will pick up this collection of some of my best Halloween short stories. You might have heard of the publisher, Cemetery Dance. I very much appreciate the work they put into this and some of my other projects. A big thanks to Norm, Brian and Rich! Thanks everyone in advance and Happy Halloween!

Paul Melniczek.

The spooky season is just around the corner. Why not give my book A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN a try? I've never seen a bad review on it and many have told me they've now made reading it an annual Halloween tradition.

https://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Hallo.../dp/B07JR3934Q

Comment

Alright Paul, I'm going to try this!!

Comment

Thanks! Please let me know what you think once you've read it, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Read this a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Definitely appropriate Halloween reading!

B

Comment

Glad that you liked the book. It's definitely one of my own favorites, and I know of people who make it one of their annual Halloween reading traditions now. I appreciate the support! Thanks again!

Comment

October is just around the corner, and that means it's time to start pushing my own titles again! Here's the link for A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN. Originally published by Dark Regions Press in Lettered Edition, limited HC, and trade paperback, at the time of its release I was told it was their fastest-selling title to date. It's been reprinted by Cemetery Dance since then and is available on Kindle for only $2.99. Give it a try and get your spook on! Some of my best work, it's a collection of stories with a Halloween theme in each. They also reprinted my novella THE CELEBRATION (Kindle), and I have stories in HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL Volume #4, SHIVERS, and at least one magazine that I can remember. Thanks for the support!

A Haunted Halloween - Kindle edition by Melniczek, Paul. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Comment

I have several of your titles and have enjoyed them. Hoping to get a copy of Halloween Carnival, somehow LOL!! All the best of the Haunted Season!

Comment

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. I just saw that A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN is at #398 on Amazon in Horror Short Stories, one of my highest rankings.

Comment

A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN is ranked #169 on Amazon Kindle in Horror Short Stories. At only $2.99, please pick up a copy and help get my rank even higher. You won't be disappointed! My best-selling title, long sold out in Hardcover and paperback editions. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Melniczek View Post
                      A HAUNTED HALLOWEEN is ranked #169 on Amazon Kindle in Horror Short Stories. At only $2.99, please pick up a copy and help get my rank even higher. You won't be disappointed! My best-selling title, long sold out in Hardcover and paperback editions. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. Purchased!

Comment

Thanks my friend!

Comment

Spam I Am!

Comment

Promote away, my friend. I hope a few more folks read your work. It's very good!

Originally posted by Paul Melniczek View Post
                            Spam I Am!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                            X