Spoiler-Filled Movie Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler-Filled Movie Discussions

I brought up this idea on the Rate The Last Movie You Saw thread, but haven't gotten around to getting a thread started until now.

I always thought that to truly discuss a movie one would need to tread into the realm of spoilers, hence this spoiler-filled den of discussion. I figured the easiest way to browse this thread without inadvertently spoiling movies you haven't seen yet would be to list the title being discussed, then put the comments in a spoiler tag. This way, one could browse the thread for discussions about MOVIE A and not worry about ruining MOVIE B.

HOLD THE DARK

Spoiler!

HOLD THE DARK
    Spoiler!
    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
      Spoiler!

On the non-spoilery side, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE was an brilliant viewing experience, and I highly recommend it.
      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
        THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
        Spoiler!

On the non-spoilery side, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE was an brilliant viewing experience, and I highly recommend it.
        Excellent review, Danny and my thoughts exactly. It really does break your heart as a parent.

Comment

I went to Pet Sematary 2019 last night. I'm curious what other have to say about this one. I think if I didn't know the source material I may have enjoyed it more. I didn't mind some of the changes which were already made apparent in the trailers, but by the end.....hmmmm.
          Last edited by subie09lega; 04-07-2019, 09:28 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
            I went to Pet Sematary 2019 last night. I'm curious what other have to say about this one. I think if I didn't know the source material I may have enjoyed it more. I didn't mind some of the changes which were already made apparent in the trailers, but by the end.....hmmmm.
            I really need to check this out. I'm torn about the significant change they made, but have no reference as I've yet to read the book. (I know, I know, but I'm waiting for the CD edition for my first read.)

Comment

I had forgotten this was coming out. I liked the original movie so wasn't overly interested in this.

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
              X