Thread: Spoiler-Filled Movie Discussions

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session

Spoiler-Filled Movie Discussions

I brought up this idea on the Rate The Last Movie You Saw thread, but haven't gotten around to getting a thread started until now.

I always thought that to truly discuss a movie one would need to tread into the realm of spoilers, hence this spoiler-filled den of discussion. I figured the easiest way to browse this thread without inadvertently spoiling movies you haven't seen yet would be to list the title being discussed, then put the comments in a spoiler tag. This way, one could browse the thread for discussions about MOVIE A and not worry about ruining MOVIE B.

HOLD THE DARK

Spoiler!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    HOLD THE DARK
    Spoiler!

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
    Spoiler!

On the non-spoilery side, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE was an brilliant viewing experience, and I highly recommend it.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
    Spoiler!

On the non-spoilery side, THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE was an brilliant viewing experience, and I highly recommend it.
    Excellent review, Danny and my thoughts exactly. It really does break your heart as a parent.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication subie09lega's Avatar
    I went to Pet Sematary 2019 last night. I'm curious what other have to say about this one. I think if I didn't know the source material I may have enjoyed it more. I didn't mind some of the changes which were already made apparent in the trailers, but by the end.....hmmmm.
    Last edited by subie09lega; 04-07-2019 at 09:28 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    I went to Pet Sematary 2019 last night. I'm curious what other have to say about this one. I think if I didn't know the source material I may have enjoyed it more. I didn't mind some of the changes which were already made apparent in the trailers, but by the end.....hmmmm.
    I really need to check this out. I'm torn about the significant change they made, but have no reference as I've yet to read the book. (I know, I know, but I'm waiting for the CD edition for my first read.)

Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    I had forgotten this was coming out. I liked the original movie so wasn't overly interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post