Centipede Press Woman in Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centipede Press Woman in Black

WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
    Mike

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
    Mike
    Yeah I saw it late last night, and I thought I would look into it later, and that's that..lol. It was gone. They were selling for 110$

Comment

I'm glad it sold out so fast. I was strongly considering getting a copy.

Comment

I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.
          When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.
            Sounds like you are getting plenty of exercise. That is always a good thing!

Comment

Comment

When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need the male extra here to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.
                Fortunately, I managed to pre order this as it's right up my street.
                Last edited by genem; 11-01-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.
                    Invoice? Odd, I've always had to pay at time of purchase when ordering direct.

Looking forward to receiving and reading this one...have heard a lot about it over the years, but have never read it.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

If you're a subscriber, you get invoiced instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X