Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Centipede Press Woman in Black

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    52

    Centipede Press Woman in Black

    WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
    Mike

  2. #2
    Member Part-timer
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    WOW, 300 copies and sold out already! Looks like a great edition.
    Mike
    Yeah I saw it late last night, and I thought I would look into it later, and that's that..lol. It was gone. They were selling for 110$

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hearing Voices jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    10
    I'm glad it sold out so fast. I was strongly considering getting a copy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Power
    11
    I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hearing Voices jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    I got one, and fortunately early enough before the price was adjusted upward a bit. For some inexplicable reason, I've never read Hill's book, so am looking forward to reading it in this deluxe edition.
    When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,187
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.
    Sounds like you are getting plenty of exercise. That is always a good thing!

  7. #7
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,129
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    When I saw it, it was listing at $95. I was going to jump but then I remembered that every time I jump, money falls out of my pockets. And I jumped a lot for Suntup recently. And I'm going to need the male extra here to jump a bit for CD and I considered jumping for OFFSPRING by DRP.
    Fortunately, I managed to pre order this as it's right up my street.
    Last edited by genem; 11-01-2018 at 12:27 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,953
    Rep Power
    11
    I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I received my invoice for this yesterday. Very much looking forward to reading this one. I am rather surprised that it sold as quickly as it did; I didn't know there was that much love for this book out there.
    Invoice? Odd, I've always had to pay at time of purchase when ordering direct.

    Looking forward to receiving and reading this one...have heard a lot about it over the years, but have never read it.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    If you're a subscriber, you get invoiced instead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •