Another Winner From Director Jeremy Saulnier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Winner From Director Jeremy Saulnier

Yes, the man behind THE GREEN ROOM, brilliant BLUE RUIN and the hysterical must watch every halloween MURDER PARTY.

Now comes HOLD THE DARK and as expected, the thing just freeking rips it up. HOLD THE DARK is a recommended must-see
    and I urge all to watch it. Boy, it zigged when I though it'd zag big time. Oh, and a shoot-out scene ? Holeeee CRAP!

That is all. Just keep an eye out. It is amazing.

Originally posted by mtyree View Post
    Yes, the man behind THE GREEN ROOM, brilliant BLUE RUIN and the hysterical must watch every halloween MURDER PARTY.

Now comes HOLD THE DARK and as expected, the thing just freeking rips it up. HOLD THE DARK is a recommended must-see
    and I urge all to watch it. Boy, it zigged when I though it'd zag big time. Oh, and a shoot-out scene ? Holeeee CRAP!

That is all. Just keep an eye out. It is amazing.
    Not sure I have heard of any of these. Will have to look for them. Thanks!

Comment

Agreed. I really liked HOLD THE DARK. I caught it at Fantastic Fest this past Thursday and thought it was great.

Martin, I HIGHLY recommend GREEN ROOM. One of my absolute favorites. BLUE RUIN is solid as well.

Comment

GREEN ROOM was fucking awful to watch. In a good way. One of those "No way that this ends well" films....

I'll have to drink some caffeine and try to keep my old ass awake long enough to watch this movie......
        http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
          GREEN ROOM was fucking awful to watch. In a good way. One of those "No way that this ends well" films....

I'll have to drink some caffeine and try to keep my old ass awake long enough to watch this movie......
          GREEN ROOM was problem one of the most tense movies I’ve seen in a theater. Such a great film that doesn’t diminish over repeat viewings. There are these subtle, deft touches that elevate the film beyond its initial genre trappings. That and it is just so freaking brutal; you feel every. single. injury.

Comment

If Green Room pops up (or back up) on Netflix I will give it a go.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            GREEN ROOM was problem one of the most tense movies I’ve seen in a theater. Such a great film that doesn’t diminish over repeat viewings. There are these subtle, deft touches that elevate the film beyond its initial genre trappings. That and it is just so freaking brutal; you feel every. single. injury.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
            X