Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becca69 View Post
    Hey Brian - It is a fee that the service provider charges Suntup for managing the installment payments.
    Gotcha. Thanks Becca for the quick reply!

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I doubt there will be any Lettereds available anyway--unless you own/bought a Lettered Hill House.

I thought the fee was something like insurance. If you opt for a payment plan, it means you are reaching the limits of your budget (not necessarily just hiding expenses) and the odds are greater that you will default on your obligation. Though, I will have this book completely paid for before its published so there is absolutely no risk to Paul. But I get that the seller needs protection.

Just a guess.
    Will be interesting to see if a public sell of the lettered occurs. I might pop in over there to see how quickly it sells out. Same with the numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Great rule. I follow the same on most "entertainment" purchases. There have been a few exceptions over the years but mostly this has been true for me as well.
      Paying with a credit card is not a problem if you pay it off every month. Which I do. And I get to accrue points or cash back or whatever on my purchases. Everything I buy is with plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Look we have a super villain in our midst. The only way to stop him, is to crush him with an extremely oversized, pricey, collectable book From Kingsway press, damn he's safe LOL. Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it, sorry!!!
        LMAO!! That's hilarious! I wrote that in my best Dr. Evil voice

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Will be interesting to see if a public sell of the lettered occurs. I might pop in over there to see how quickly it sells out. Same with the numbered.
          I'd love it if it all sells out within 30 minutes. I'm resisting buying the Artist Gift Edition. I'm going to have to be strong. Unless I rob an armored car or win the lottery or suddenly become the pastor of a nondenominational megachurch in Texas, I probably will pass on the AGE.

Comment

Paying with a credit card is not a problem if you pay it off every month. Which I do. And I get to accrue points or cash back or whatever on my purchases. Everything I buy is with plastic.
            To get personal, I found out a few years back that I have issues with them so it's best to keep temptation at bay. I commend your discipline though and I do love the hell out of my debt card!

Comment

I'd love it if it all sells out within 30 minutes. I'm resisting buying the Artist Gift Edition. I'm going to have to be strong. Unless I rob an armored car or win the lottery or suddenly become the pastor of a nondenominational megachurch in Texas, I probably will pass on the AGE.
              Oh me too, brother! That'd be awesome! The AGE is cheaper than Misery so I have no issues there.

And you don't want to start one of those churches. The FBI, ATF, DEA, etc always get involved and who honestly has time or the energy for that shit.
              Last edited by Brian861; 09-28-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

To get personal, I found out a few years back that I have issues with them so it's best to keep temptation at bay. I commend your discipline though and I do love the hell out of my debt card!
                Oh yeah of course my method isn't for everyone and life is rarely as simple as sticking to a plan. We all have different habits and incomes and demands. I didn't mean to cast aspersions.

Comment

Oh yeah of course my method isn't for everyone and life is rarely as simple as sticking to a plan. We all have different habits and incomes and demands. I didn't mean to cast aspersions.
                  None taken, my man. All good

Comment

Likewise. I run a tight budget ship but those credit cards are tough for me as well.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I have drafted emails with all the details of this book addressed to your wives/girlfriend. If I don't receive a grand each from you by midnight tonight, that email will be sent........

I'm little bummed that after a day of consideration and looking over finances, I won't be going for the lettered on Sunday. Just not in the cards for me at the moment. I'm totally stoked, however, that I will be getting an AGE and numbered. The DJ art on the AGE is outstanding!

I'll be doing the payment plan as well, Jeff. I have a hard, fast rule that I'll never use a CC to buy a book. Payment plans or lay-a-ways I'm all in for. If you see this, Paul? Is the fee associated with the payment plan to cover some cost on your end? If that's the case, I'm fine with it. And to echo Jeff's statement, keep doing what you're doing!
                      Interesting that your demands will just cover the cost of a Horns Lettered.

Comment

Great! LOL!! Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Interesting that your demands will just cover the cost of a Horns Lettered.
                          I figured I could spring for the shipping.

Comment

Had an issue trying to order via my desktop. Becca, Paul, and I suspect it might have been a pop-up blocker issue. Anyway, I was able to place my order on my phone so all is right in the world again . Thanks again, Becca for all your help and the awesome customer service you guys provide!

Comment

Glad you got it to work Brian!!

Comment

Is there any idea of how many limited editions are available after the pre-sale window opened? I need to ask a friend to try and order one for me on Sunday because I'll be on vacation and away from any kind of connections (which is how I missed out on Misery in the spring and do not want to let another of these beautiful editions pass me by), and I'm wondering if there is even a chance of snagging one.

I hope that my vacation schedule doesn't keep coinciding with Suntup releases--you just can't depend on being connected anywhere in southeast Asia!

Comment

Working...
                                X