Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I'll raise you one and vote for James Patterson

James Patterson counts for, like, twenty people.

Comment

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
      James Patterson counts for, like, twenty people.
      No kidding. The last time I read one of his books was back in 2007 or so. A co-worker said she loved it, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I read it in 40 minutes at lunch time. I'll never get that 40 minutes back.

I suspected he might be suffering from dementia, and then he started with the co-authors. It looked like they were just trying to keep the money machine going. Obviously, someone is reading him...just not me.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        Vampire themed - someone joked but maybe it is Twilight. My GF will be so excited!
        I always hope someone will reprint Brent Monahan's The Book of Common Dread and the Blood of the Covenant, published in the early-mid-90s. Real good overlooked vampire titles. Also Charlie Huston's Joe Pitt vampire series. Has it real been almost ten years since the last one??

Comment

Several guesses of Horns by Joe Hill. I am very skeptical of that. Originally released less than a decade ago with a a signed limited already. Good novel by a great author but too soon to be considered a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Several guesses of Horns by Joe Hill. I am very skeptical of that. Originally released less than a decade ago with a a signed limited already. Good novel by a great author but too soon to be considered a classic.
            Horns isn't right. I thought it was a good guess at first, but with a limited already available it isn't right.
            Last edited by Br!an; 09-26-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              You guys disagree with me but it's Hill's best novel to date. No US limited and no lettered so it could be possible. Plus, it's Paul's favorite Hill novel as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                You guys disagree with me but it's Hill's best novel to date. No US limited and no lettered so it could be possible. Plus, it's Paul's favorite Hill novel as well.
                I'm having a problem with there already being a limited edition of the book albeit a UK publication.

You are correct in that there is no US limited edition and that it's Paul's favorite Hill novel.

I suppose we'll know tomorrow.

Comment

Tweet from Joe Hill just now:

Joe Hill Tweet.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                    Tweet from Joe Hill just now:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21067[/ATTACH]
                    BOOM.

Either he heard the chatter and wants to have a little fun with collectors OR it's his damn book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      BOOM.

Either he heard the chatter and wants to have a little fun with collectors OR it's his damn book.
                      Yea. That pretty much seals the deal right there. Now, what's it going to cost me.......

Comment

Yea. That pretty much seals the deal right there. Now, what's it going to cost me.......
                        I am guessing one soul should cover it. Well, maybe not the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I am guessing one soul should cover it. Well, maybe not the shipping.
                          I wasn't using mine anyway.

Comment

I wasn't using mine anyway.
                            I figure mine might get me a gift edition form the scratched and dented pile.

Comment

Funny!

Comment

Mine might get an even exchange for some used Suntup toilet paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X