Results 1 to 20 of 247

Thread: Suntup Press - Third book

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,889
    Rep Power
    24

    Suntup Press - Horns

    Paul placed an interesting hint about what the next release will be on his website today.

    Salems' Lot?

    https://suntup.press/
    Last edited by Martin; 09-27-2018 at 04:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Paul placed an interesting hint about what the next release will be on his website today.

    Salems' Lot?

    https://suntup.press/
    I thought Exorcist right away. But what's with the tree rings? I think Paul doing 'Salem's Lot would be a misstep.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,614
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Paul placed an interesting hint about what the next release will be on his website today.

    Salems' Lot?

    https://suntup.press/
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I thought Exorcist right away. But what's with the tree rings? I think Paul doing 'Salem's Lot would be a misstep.
    I'm 95% sure but no hints from me

  4. #4
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,839
    Rep Power
    28
    I have no inside info, but I feel like another King book so soon seems unlikely. Also knowing Paul is a super collector himself, I feel like if / when he does another King book he'd want to do one that doesn't already have a limited edition.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  5. #5
    Member Part-timer Br!an's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I have no inside info, but I feel like another King book so soon seems unlikely. Also knowing Paul is a super collector himself, I feel like if / when he does another King book he'd want to do one that doesn't already have a limited edition.
    I mentioned that fact on tdt.org before Paul announced Hill House. When he did announce it he replied to my post. He agreed that he doesn't want to do books that already have signed limiteds. Hill House rights were obtained ~simultaneously by him and Jerad, so Hill House is the exception that proves the rule.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,889
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm 95% sure but no hints from me
    I think both Salems' Lot and The Exorcist have nice editions out there and are thus unlikely. Dracula seams just as unlikely. Carmilla is probably not well known enough for a high end edition. NOS4A2 has too many recent editions and many of them. I guess what I am saying is I have no clue, that is not unusual though.


    I have no idea why the tree slice. So Brian861, why are you so sure? And spill it man!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,614
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I have no inside info, but I feel like another King book so soon seems unlikely. Also knowing Paul is a super collector himself, I feel like if / when he does another King book he'd want to do one that doesn't already have a limited edition.
    I completely agree with Dan here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I think both Salems' Lot and The Exorcist have nice editions out there and are thus unlikely. Dracula seams just as unlikely. Carmilla is probably not well known enough for a high end edition. NOS4A2 has too many recent editions and many of them. I guess what I am saying is I have no clue, that is not unusual though.


    I have no idea why the tree slice. So Brian861, why are you so sure? And spill it man!
    I have no inside info either, Martin. Just pure speculation in mind. Paul is a relentless tease for sure!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,889
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I completely agree with Dan here.



    I have no inside info either, Martin. Just pure speculation in mind. Paul is a relentless tease for sure!
    Rampant speculation is what we do best!

  9. #9
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    2
    Maybe it is Wind in the Willows.. that is a scary book.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •