Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Just to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting I was one of the grumblers...I have no dog in the fight as I already have the signed Easton edition. Honestly, I’m glad that those like Jeff who were priced out originally get a shot at a nice version of this great, impactful book. I was just musing if this was an issue that Paul was going to have to deal with...hopefully not.
    Yea I doubt there will be many. With such a low print run and how quickly it sold I suspect "most" everyone who bought the expensive edition probably didn't have much in the way of hesitation.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Just to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting I was one of the grumblers...I have no dog in the fight as I already have the signed Easton edition. Honestly, I’m glad that those like Jeff who were priced out originally get a shot at a nice version of this great, impactful book. I was just musing if this was an issue that Paul was going to have to deal with...hopefully not.
      As Martin already said, I didn't think you were grumbling at all. And there doesn't seem to be any grumbling yet. But it's sad that we can pretty much expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        You did not come across as grumbling.
        I agree, Ron. You didn't come across this way.

Comment

As per expected:

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.27.13 PM.jpg

Comment

My reaction to Mr. Wiley there is: If you don't know what the difference is between the two editions, then you have no business spending $700 on something you can't appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              As per expected:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21271[/ATTACH]
              Honestly I wouldn't even call that grumbling.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Honestly I wouldn't even call that grumbling.
                True, it's on the line at best.

Comment

My reaction to Mr. Wiley there is: If you don't know what the difference is between the two editions, then you have no business spending $700 on something you can't appreciate.
                  Not grumbling per se but damn, I'm with Jeff here, one should probably have a little knowledge before making a purchase of this magnitude.

Comment

Just wondering if CD will get some copies of Rosemary's Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      I agree, Ron. You didn't come across this way.
                      Ok, good — thanks, guys.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Ron you were definitely not grumbling. And I am happy that Jeff got his book and I'm happy that now I'll be getting one.
                        This is a great day for book collectors.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Ron you were definitely not grumbling. And I am happy that Jeff got his book and I'm happy that now I'll be getting one.
                          This is a great day for book collectors.
                          I'm happy for you too! I hope Paul hits the 1,000 copy mark and sells out. I'm super excited to see what the double-sided dust jacket will look like. Paul said it was the artist's idea initially and I love that level of collaboration.

Comment

Just wondering if CD will get some copies of Rosemary's Baby.
                            Probably. We were as suprised by it as everyone else. I think Brian was checking with Paul yesterday to see if we could get any.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Probably. We were as suprised by it as everyone else. I think Brian was checking with Paul yesterday to see if we could get any.
                              I might have to get one from you guys as well so I can display both dust jackets like some sort of conquering king.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                ...one should probably have a little knowledge before making a purchase of this magnitude.
                                That's it - he should never have placed his original order if he didn't know what he was getting for his money (and by the time he asked his question, full details of both editions had been provided on Suntup's website).

Spend your money how you like, but why be a dink about it?
                                Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Working...
                                X