No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Suntup Horns ARC is scheduled for delivery today. Merry Christmas to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      My Suntup Horns ARC is scheduled for delivery today. Merry Christmas to me!
      Received my ARC earlier today and just finished reading Mr. Hills new introduction. Really enjoyed it.

Comment

If you get the chance you need to go to one of his appearances. They are a blast and he will sign whatever item you have if it relates to him in anyway. I had him sign my NOS4A2 mugs and my Cemetery Dance book bag. The only thing he asks is that if you are getting more than three things signed to please wait until those with three and under are taken care of. Almost forgot, he also signed my Creepshow DVD box but he signed it as JHK.
        Received my ARC earlier today and just finished reading Mr. Hills new introduction. Really enjoyed it.
        Thanks for the info, Martin. There are only a few books that I have that don't have his signature so I'd have the pick which comics and magazines that I'd want him to sign. Definitely more than three of those. Probably best if he would just come out to my pickup lol.

Congrats again on the ARC. Looking forward to reading that intro come summer.

Comment

Well the teaser video was released and show scrabble pieces. My immediate thought is Joe Hill's NOS4A2 but I can't be right. There are at least two US limited editions out there and I can't see Paul returning to a well used well. I was wrong about Horns though. For the life of me I can't think of any other stories with scrabble pieces as a story element. The letters displayed do not ring any bells either.

Comment

Well the teaser video was released and show scrabble pieces. My immediate thought is Joe Hill's NOS4A2 but I can't be right. There are at least two US limited editions out there and I can't see Paul returning to a well used well. I was wrong about Horns though. For the life of me I can't think of any other stories with scrabble pieces as a story element. The letters displayed do not ring any bells either.

Discussion on TDT has Rosemary's Baby and Burnt Offerings in the running.

At :07, all the tiles spell out IRA LEVIN. But at the end, the tiles seem to spell out the last name of the Burnt Offerings author.

People think Paul is trying to throw them off with the obvious spelling of IRA LEVIN.

Comment

Haven't read the book but in watching The Handmaid's Tale, she plays Scrabble with her Commander.
              Last edited by Brian861; 01-11-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Do of the three mentioned only Handmaids Tale could be signed by the author. Clearly based on Hill House that would not prevent a Suntup edition. Each of these would probably be a gift edition (if available) for me. I am not familiar enough to any of them to spring for a limited.

Comment

Do of the three mentioned only Handmaids Tale could be signed by the author. Clearly based on Hill House that would not prevent a Suntup edition. Each of these would probably be a gift edition (if available) for me. I am not familiar enough to any of them to spring for a limited.
                  You don't have to be familiar, Martin! It's Suntup!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    You don't have to be familiar, Martin! It's Suntup!
                    That's my excuse and I am sticking with it. (so far)

Comment

That's my excuse and I am sticking with it. (so far)
                      Ok, mister. We'll be sending some guys out to you this afternoon. I hear the infusion process isn't pleasant

Comment

Ok, mister. We'll be sending some guys out to you this afternoon. I hear the infusion process isn't pleasant
                        You guys can't make me spend money on Suntup books I don't need. (Looks at pre-orders for two different editions of Horns) Oh who am I kidding.

Comment

You guys can't make me spend money on Suntup books I don't need. (Looks at pre-orders for two different editions of Horns) Oh who am I kidding.
                          And didn't you win an ARC as well?

Comment

And didn't you win an ARC as well?
                            Yes, when Horns is published I will have four Suntup editions on my shelf. Misery S/L, Horns S/L, Horns GE and Horns ARC.

Comment

Yes, when Horns is published I will have four Suntup editions on my shelf. Misery S/L, Horns S/L, Horns GE and Horns ARC.
                              Our work is done here.........

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                Discussion on TDT has Rosemary's Baby and Burnt Offerings in the running.

At :07, all the tiles spell out IRA LEVIN. But at the end, the tiles seem to spell out the last name of the Burnt Offerings author.

People think Paul is trying to throw them off with the obvious spelling of IRA LEVIN.
                                My guess is for Rosemary's Baby--there's a whole scene where she uses Scrabble tiles to figure out that a character's name is a anagram, and at one point in the trailer, the letters spell out "MARCA," but then the camera stops moving--the last name of the witches, which Rosemary discovers during the Scrabble scene, is Marcado. Or is it Mercado with an "E"? Or do I just want a cool edition of Rosemary's Baby so I'm seeing things that aren't there?

Comment

Working...
                                X