Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    What if someone else buys a lettered Mailman and has Jeff do an unboxing video for them ? Then we all win. How you say ? Jeff will still be doing an unboxing video of a Bentley Little book. And Jeff wins because he doesn't have to own a copy of this great book.
    I can live with that. I would think it would be a BLAST! Some logistical issues:
    1. I can only ever unbox books. I cannot rebox them. Or box them. It's against the traditions of my people.
    2. THEREFORE I cannot have a book sent to me to unbox it because I cannot then send said unboxed book to the proper owner forthwith.
    3. THEREFORE I would either have to be on the site of the receiving address to perform the unboxing or the recipient would have to travel to me for an unboxing ceremony.
    4. I demand payment for these services in Stouts, Signed Limited Editions, or Big Lebowski merchandise.
    5. I cannot hear THE MAILMAN referred to as a great book.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      You had me until #5. Time to cancel my Expedia reservation to Chicago.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I can live with that. I would think it would be a BLAST! Some logistical issues:
        1. I can only ever unbox books. I cannot rebox them. Or box them. It's against the traditions of my people.
        2. THEREFORE I cannot have a book sent to me to unbox it because I cannot then send said unboxed book to the proper owner forthwith.
        3. THEREFORE I would either have to be on the site of the receiving address to perform the unboxing or the recipient would have to travel to me for an unboxing ceremony.
        4. I demand payment for these services in Stouts, Signed Limited Editions, or Big Lebowski merchandise.
        But I thought we had a deal. I buy the Artist Edition of Horns and you buy a Lettered Mailman. Besides shipping a book unboxed is pretty close to what Amazon does and it works for them!

Comment

In regards to 5 you should go to an ear doctor.. In regards to 1-4 Brad lives in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            In regards to 5 you should go to an ear doctor.. In regards to 1-4 Brad lives in your neck of the woods.
            Then I must get paid as noted above.

I really want to like Little. I have a few anthologies coming to me with Little stories in them and I'm sure I'll give each of them an open mind. I think he also has a Little Book from Borderlands coming in this series and I'm getting them all so that'll be another encounter. Seems I can't avoid him. Him and his plastic characters and impotent monsters.

Comment

Anyone with details from Paul's Facebook live today please share.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Anyone with details from Paul's Facebook live today please share.
                You can watch it without a Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/suntupeditions/posts/

Comment

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
                  You can watch it without a Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/suntupeditions/posts/
                  Cool, Thanks!

Comment

Cool, Thanks!
                    So basically I'm gonna be in debt to Paul the rest of my life. I'm down with that

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      So basically I'm gonna be in debt to Paul the rest of my life. I'm down with that
                      Well, there will be at least two weeks between our final payments on HORNS and when the next book will be teased. You won't know what to do with all that extra cash. I'm sure CD will be happy to give you some ideas.

Comment

Well, I got around to watching Paul's Facebook live video this morning. Thanks again Br!an for letting me know I can watch it without registering for Facebook. Turns out I won an ARC of Horn's!
                        Last edited by Martin; 12-20-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Well, I got around to watching Paul's Facebook live video this morning. Thanks again Br!an for letting me know I can watching it without registering for Facebook. Turns out I won an ARC of Horn's!
                          CONGRATS!!!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!
                            Thanks. You have been on such a roll I thought you would win. Then when he mentioned tying to be as cool as you at the beginning I thought 'Oh no he jinxed Jeff'. Turns out that jinx worked in my favor. Hopefully Joe will come back to Portland when his next book is released so I can have him sign it. A book from Joe is so naked without a signature!
                            P.S. - Paul thinking you are cool, he clearly has not looked at your avatar on this site!

Comment

Thanks. You have been on such a roll I thought you would win. Then when he mentioned tying to be as cool as you at the beginning I thought 'Oh no he jinxed Jeff'. Turns out that jinx worked in my favor. Hopefully Joe will come back to Portland when his next book is released so I can have him sign it. A book from Joe is so naked without a signature!
                              P.S. - Paul thinking you are cool, he clearly has not looked at your avatar on this site!
                              A Joe Hill book without a signature is like a trade edition hardcover without a dust jacket!

I was floored when he mentioned me and equally as confused when he used my name in the same sentence as cool! It was such a trip and just getting mentioned it felt like I won something!

I'm just going to have to settle for my signed AGE to be the reading copy. You bought an AGE, right?

Comment

Thanks for posting the link to the video, Br!an. I avoid facebook and its ilk like the plague so I would have missed out on this.

The Haunting of Hill House books look gorgeous, especially that lettered edition. Dear God. There is a part of me regretting not picking up the limited when I had the chance. While Suntup has not had the best luck hooking me in--I'm not a big King fan so Misery was an easy pass, Hill House has a competing edition coming from Centipede, and I was not a big fan of Horns--I'm starting to think I need to jump on the next edition offered. Hopefully it is something a little more in my wheelhouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X