Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am really not much of a Kool Aid guy. If we were talking Hawaiian Punch that would be another story!
    I think we can accommodate you, Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      I think we can accommodate you, Sir
      Then I am in! Wait, did I just agree to buy the Gift Edition of Horns? I am so confused.

Comment

Then I am in! Wait, did I just agree to buy the Gift Edition of Horns? I am so confused.
        Resistance is futile.....

Comment

Suntup has a copy of the Limited Horns for sale https://shop.suntup.press/products/h...mbered-edition

Comment

Suntup has a copy of the Limited Horns for sale https://shop.suntup.press/products/h...mbered-edition
            I almost bought it. So did you get your AGE, Martin? There are still copies available!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              I almost bought it. So did you get your AGE, Martin? There are still copies available!
              No, I bought the limited. I don't need the Artist Gift Edition. Really I don't, I bought the limited. I haven't even gone to the website to see if copies are still available (ok I am lying here) because I bought the limited and do not need the Artist Gift Edition!

Comment

No, I bought the limited. I don't need the Artist Gift Edition. Really I don't, I bought the limited. I haven't even gone to the website to see if copies are still available (ok I am lying here) because I bought the limited and do not need the Artist Gift Edition!
                The AGE is half off at DRP, Martin

Comment

You almost got me there. I logged into my DRP account and searched for Horns. They are sold out! Which is fine, I don't need it. Besides I will be ordering Mr. Chizmar's next collection from PS Publishing this weekend. Really excited for that one. I loved A long December!

Comment

I decided to look at what else he had that I may want at 50% off. I started reading what I needed to do to get the sale. I did not even get through the full explanation and I closed the browser. Even a 50% discount is not worth jumping through all those hoops. I am clearly not his target customer.

Comment

You almost got me there. I logged into my DRP account and searched for Horns. They are sold out! Which is fine, I don't need it. Besides I will be ordering Mr. Chizmar's next collection from PS Publishing this weekend. Really excited for that one. I loved A long December!
                      I guess someone is just going to have to gift you a copy of the damn thing lol.

I didn't realize Rich had a new collection out til I saw it in the PS newsletter. I'll probably be picking up a copy as well.

I decided to look at what else he had that I may want at 50% off. I started reading what I needed to do to get the sale. I did not even get through the full explanation and I closed the browser. Even a 50% discount is not worth jumping through all those hoops. I am clearly not his target customer.
                      They didn't have anything that I had to have to make it worth my while to jump through said hoops.

Comment

Ummm, you see this Martin? JUST posted on TDT:

Horns News:
                        We have exciting news to share! For those of you who purchased the Artist Gift Edition of HORNS by Joe Hill, you will find a nice surprise in your book. Joe Hill will be signing all copies of this edition, which includes the author's new introduction written exclusively for this edition, as well as the incredible artwork of Magdalena Kaczan.

A limited number of copies are still available for purchase. To order your Artist Gift Edition of HORNS signed by Joe Hill and artist Magdalena Kaczan, visit: https://shop.suntup.press/products/h...t-gift-edition

Comment

Ummm, you see this Martin? JUST posted on TDT:

Horns News:
                          We have exciting news to share! For those of you who purchased the Artist Gift Edition of HORNS by Joe Hill, you will find a nice surprise in your book. Joe Hill will be signing all copies of this edition, which includes the author's new introduction written exclusively for this edition, as well as the incredible artwork of Magdalena Kaczan.

A limited number of copies are still available for purchase. To order your Artist Gift Edition of HORNS signed by Joe Hill and artist Magdalena Kaczan, visit: https://shop.suntup.press/products/h...t-gift-edition
                          Actually got this info from Mr. Hills email this morning. So I believe the deal was you would by the Lettered copy of The Mailman and I would get this. Let me know when you have that, I am looking forward to the unboxing video.

Comment

Actually got this info from Mr. Hills email this morning. So I believe the deal was you would by the Lettered copy of The Mailman and I would get this. Let me know when you have that, I am looking forward to the unboxing video.
                            Hahahahaha. Damnit! that lettered edition on eBay got all sold! Completely! So now you'll miss out on buying a wonderful (SIGNED) artist edition with a pretty small print run for a very modest price!

Comment

Hahahahaha. Damnit! that lettered edition on eBay got all sold! Completely! So now you'll miss out on buying a wonderful (SIGNED) artist edition with a pretty small print run for a very modest price!
                              Actually I have now ordered the Artist Edition. So now you need to do your part and acquire the Lettered Mailman!

Comment

Actually I have now ordered the Artist Edition. So now you need to do your part and acquire the Lettered Mailman!
                                What if someone else buys a lettered Mailman and has Jeff do an unboxing video for them ? Then we all win. How you say ? Jeff will still be doing an unboxing video of a Bentley Little book. And Jeff wins because he doesn't have to own a copy of this great book.

Comment

Working...
                                X