No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I missed the email with these announcements but it's there.

I would love for that last book to be Don Quixote, but I won't be able to afford any of those editions.

I've never read Don Quixote, but I'm drawn to it for some reason. Loved the documentary Lost in La Mancha which chronicled Terry Gilliam's failed attempt at filming this book. Plus I named my dog Rocinante (okay, she was technically named after The Expanse but it counts.)

Comment

Release day!

I am stoked but a little sad as well. I have a meeting and then a doctors appointment. The doctors appointment will interfere with the release time.

I've been a huge fan of KIN and KPB and hopefully I will not miss out on this.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        Release day!

I am stoked but a little sad as well. I have a meeting and then a doctors appointment. The doctors appointment will interfere with the release time.

I've been a huge fan of KIN and KPB and hopefully I will not miss out on this.

Â
        Got my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Done. Everything went smoothly this morning and paved the way for me being here for release time.

The World told me, with it's actions, that I should buy this book.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Got my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Grabbed my copy! This looks freaking awesome!

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              Grabbed my copy! This looks freaking awesome!

Comment

It's been four years since I purchased a book from Suntup. I have been tempted many times, but I have held strong. However, today's announcement of Kin has broken that streak and one of the first books to make me break my rule of "no duplicates."

I was pretty sure when it came to light that this would be the title for today's announcement that I would buy it, especially with new material. I completely forgot that KPB was doing the artwork, so the one thing that was giving me pause in my determination was going to be if this hit the mark. I clearly should have known better because the artwork looks amazing! All of the editions look great and I wish that I could get a numbered (even if one became available it would be a BIG splurge).

KPB's Kin holds a special place in reading/collecting history as it was one of the first signed limited editions I purchased and it blew me away. I'll be very happy to add the Classic edition to my shelf...and maybe once I do, it'll kick me into overdrive to finally getting around to buying a copy of Guests.

Comment

I didn’t get the Suntup email for this morning‘s release, and was only reminded of KIN by this thread. I take it everyone else got the email…?
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    ÂÂ I didn’t get the Suntup email for this morning‘s release, and was only reminded of KIN by this thread. I take it everyone else got the email…?
                    Yes, at 9:01 AM.

Comment

Odd. Okay, thanks, guess I’ll re-sign up for their newsletter, in case I was unsubscribed for some reason.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thought about it but decided to keep the budget for a different title that might be available soon.

Comment

I bought and am now aware of another book being released next week that I want as well. Good luck and congrats on your upcoming purchase.

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                          Thought about it but decided to keep the budget for a different title that might be available soon.

Comment

You made me go check on my order history. Its been over two years for me and I passed on some very nice titles.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            It's been four years since I purchased a book from Suntup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              You made me go check on my order history. Its been over two years for me and I passed on some very nice titles.

Â
                              Yeah, now that I crossed that line of buying a Suntup title, I'm afraid that I'll begin to get the urge to track down some that I missed (the aforementioned Guests, Hex, and even Blackwater and The Collector considering that I may never be able to afford the Centipede Press editions). Budget concerns have kept impulse Suntup purchases in check, but this one hit the right moment in time with no new newsletter (so no new book for sale) from Centipede for the next couple of weeks and there being a slight lull in Thunderstorm announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                ÂÂ I didn’t get the Suntup email for this morning‘s release, and was only reminded of KIN by this thread. I take it everyone else got the email…?
                                There may have been an issue this morning with their email distributions. I received the announcement email at 9:01 this morning but did not receive the matching number email. I asked Rebecca and she showed both sent at 9:00 and she gave me the link. I received the matching number email at 10:08 shortly after I had actually ordered the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X