No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video! My guess is he’s gone into the public domain for Dracula, or is doing a limited of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Can’t think of any other vampire tale off the top of my head that would interest his high-end eye.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Great video! My guess is he’s gone into the public domain for Dracula, or is doing a limited of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Can’t think of any other vampire tale off the top of my head that would interest his high-end eye.
      I was thinking Let The Right One In as well, but I'm not all that familiar with the book. I don't know if there are stakes involved. He might be going for the big brass ring of the ultimate horror classic with Dracula--or the book that precedes it: Carmilla. There are so many vampire books out there that it's almost futile to chase after all of them. Someone in TDT suggested it's a tent stake and he's doing The Troop!

Comment

I don't know how everyone else feels, but Dracula would kind of feel like a letdown to me. Paul would do an amazing job with it, no doubt, but there are already so many deluxe versions out there, including this upcoming edition from Amaranthine Books.

https://amaranthinebooks.com/product...mance-edition/

dracula-2-600px_grande.jpg

Personally, I'd rather see something else but your opinion may differ.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          Yeah on the Twitters and Facebooks. And it's definitely getting more views than my other videos get just a few hours after pushing it out there.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DAMN BOOK IS!!!
          Don't forget the small people you big, famous Chi-Town YouTube guy!

Comment

Maybe it is the Twilight series with an introduction by Bentley Little. Just for Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Maybe it is the Twilight series with an introduction by Bentley Little. Just for Jeff
              That survey Suntup sent out asked what book we'd like to see, and I legit suggested Twilight because my wife would LOVE some fancy edition of the Twilight series.

Comment

It's the least Paul could do for Jeff after the surprise announcement.

Comment

Fantastic video Jeff. Congratulations on being brought into Suntup's next announcement. The real question is how many of those little stakes exist and who all has one!

Comment

They call that a nothing burger. Front Board Bun+Bentley lettuce+Meyer patty+Back Board Bun. Served plain. With a tall glass of Deady Soda.

Comment

Thank you! It was a thrill and a joy. I really should ask if Paul wants the stake back. I should. And I would probably send it back too. More than likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        It's the least Paul could do for Jeff after the surprise announcement.

After the unboxing I had the kids post the video because I died from a heart attack.

Comment

Thank you! It was a thrill and a joy. I really should ask if Paul wants the stake back. I should. And I would probably send it back too. More than likely.
                          If you would feel better not having it I can send you my address!

Comment

After the unboxing I had the kids post the video because I died from a heart attack.
                            I'm glad you're still posting in spirit.

Comment

Thank god it's not another Dracula book after all. To think i was just looking for the version of book which he instead is releasing, from folio just few days back.

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                                Thank god it's not another Dracula book after all. To think i was just looking for the version of book which he instead is releasing, from folio just few days back.
                                So, what is the mystery book?

Comment

Working...
                                X