Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 929

Thread: Suntup Editions - All Books

  1. #881
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    11
    Did anyone order the gift edition of Rosemary's Baby through CD and get it yet?

    Now that I posted this, it'll probably show up today

  2. #882
    Member Part-timer rjmyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Did anyone order the gift edition of Rosemary's Baby through CD and get it yet?

    Now that I posted this, it'll probably show up today
    Yes....and no. I'm assuming all of the Magic Feather activities are taking precedence at the moment.

  3. #883
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,912
    Rep Power
    28
    I feel like I've answered this about 20 different places already, but I guess it hasn't been asked here yet. Anyways, our copies arrived from Suntup at an inopportune time. Meaning that there wasn't enough room / time in the shipping schedule to ship them before we had switch gears to Gwendy's Magic Feather. We have a very small crew in the warehouse, which means we can only really ship one project at a time. We're done with GMF now and began shipping Rosemary's Baby yesterday. Should be done and out the door today, assuming USPS picks up today, if not then they'll be out the door on Monday. I'll go post a tentative shipping update in the production updates thread about what we're working on and in what order things will be shipping.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  4. #884
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    11
    Thanks Dan - whatever threads I've been reading, I didn't notice that update. It was Paul's email showing shipping status that prompted the question on my end.

  5. #885
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,912
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Thanks Dan - whatever threads I've been reading, I didn't notice that update. It was Paul's email showing shipping status that prompted the question on my end.
    No problems. I know I've had at least 3 people PM me, a message on Facebook, and over on the DT board as well. I just kinda assumed I was asked on here too.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  6. #886
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    11
    I should have waited another few hours...

    Item Number Description Qty Ord. Qty Shp. Qty Bck. Expected By
    O_LEVIN01 GIFT Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (Suntup) Artist Gift Edition 1.00 1.00 0.00
    Date Shipped Via
    11/21/19 MIVA MEDIA MAIL PARCEL

  7. #887
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,912
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I should have waited another few hours...

    Item Number Description Qty Ord. Qty Shp. Qty Bck. Expected By
    O_LEVIN01 GIFT Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (Suntup) Artist Gift Edition 1.00 1.00 0.00
    Date Shipped Via
    11/21/19 MIVA MEDIA MAIL PARCEL
    Ha! Yep I finished those up on Friday. I think most of them are out the door as well. Just some UPS stragglers still here.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  8. #888
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ha! Yep I finished those up on Friday. I think most of them are out the door as well. Just some UPS stragglers still here.
    You guys are working hard I'm looking forward to this one. I read it back in the late '70s, so definitely time for a reread.

  9. #889
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    You guys are working hard I'm looking forward to this one. I read it back in the late '70s, so definitely time for a reread.
    Damn good book!

    I passed initial on IAL, but after holding RB and The Road in my hands, had to fix that and ordered it this morning.

  10. #890
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    13

  11. #891
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Damn good book!

    I passed initial on IAL, but after holding RB and The Road in my hands, had to fix that and ordered it this morning.
    So will you be able to keep your number?

  12. #892
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    6,025
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Very nice. I did not realize Misery was taller. You should have your I Am Legend stake on the shelf also.

  13. #893
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,650
    Rep Power
    14
    Gorgeous shot, Jeff. Like Martin said, I wasn’t aware MISERY had a larger trim size than the others.

  14. #894
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    All of Them Suntups
    Nice setup! You did order The Road, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    So will you be able to keep your number?
    I hope so. It's a pretty high number so I can't image anyone else requesting it and I think it's technically still in the preorder window. The additional copy of The Road that I order was numbered 26 I believe, so there are still some pretty low numbers available.

  15. #895
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Very nice. I did not realize Misery was taller. You should have your I Am Legend stake on the shelf also.
    I do have the stake on the shelf. It's pretty much impossible to see in this shot but the stake is to the right of BROTHER. It's resting in the eye socket of a painted skull that's acting as a book end. I'll probably place the stake in front of I AM LEGEND when it arrives. Though I don't really know if I dig alllll these trinkets on the shelf in front of the books.

  16. #896
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Gorgeous shot, Jeff. Like Martin said, I wasn’t aware MISERY had a larger trim size than the others.

    Yeah it's the biggest of them all. I actually prefer the smaller trim size.

  17. #897
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice setup! You did order The Road, right?
    Yeah I asked Paul to hold off on sending my copy while I was on vacation. But he should be sending it this week. I am so anxious to get that book in my hands.

  18. #898
    Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,712
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah I asked Paul to hold off on sending my copy while I was on vacation. But he should be sending it this week. I am so anxious to get that book in my hands.
    It's nice! Looking forward to your unboxing.

  19. #899
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    It's nice! Looking forward to your unboxing.
    Not as much as I am!

  20. #900
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Beyond the Grave
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    13
    JT and Andy Samberg will be very insecure once they see whats in that box. Brad Pitt will be relieved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    It's nice! Looking forward to your unboxing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •