Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I KEEP LOOKING AT THE PRODUCT PAGE AND I'M IN REAL DANGER OF BUYING ANOTHER COPY. That's crazy. you guys need to tell me I'm crazy.

I'm also reading the book, so that's a factor in this.
    Then we will get two unboxing videos. I say buy away!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      'Tis ok. Paul emailed me this morning and stated the Red Horns is mine. The contest is just all Dog and Pony.
      When I opted to go with a third party purchase I thought about you winning. I appreciate your Joe Hill fandom and know Horn's brought you to him So I am rooting for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        When I opted to go with a third party purchase I thought about you winning. I appreciate your Joe Hill fandom and know Horn's brought you to him So I am rooting for you!
        Thanks, Martin! The glass half empty side of me says I'll never win it and some non-Hill fan will sell it for a zillion dollars.

Jeff. I thought about buying multiple copies to increase my chances but then I thought, like you, it takes away from a yet unknown future purchase. If it's meant to be, it'll be.

As far as they story:
        Spoiler!

Comment

I did bend and tried to see if anyone had cancelled an order of the lower priced edition. I would really like to own one of these.

The response was prompt, courteous, and it seems that I missed my chance.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks, Martin! The glass half empty side of me says I'll never win it and some non-Hill fan will sell it for a zillion dollars.

Jeff. I thought about buying multiple copies to increase my chances but then I thought, like you, it takes away from a yet unknown future purchase. If it's meant to be, it'll be.

As far as they story:
            Spoiler!
            I never thought I would win the ARC either so you never know.

Regarding you story comment. I am only two chapters in and I agree with you.

Comment

As far as they story:
              Spoiler!
              You and me both on that spoiler! I am going to try to finish this book as fast as possible because it's the kind of book you need to gulp.

Comment

I never thought I would win the ARC either so you never know.

Regarding you story comment. I am only two chapters in and I agree with you.
                I felt like I won when I got the planchette with Hill House. Owning that edition is particularly sweet when you consider that it was last book with the micro print run that Paul launched with. Only Hill House and Misery share that small limitation. It was expanded from 185 to 250 with Horns. I'll be forever pissed that I missed out on MISERY.

Comment

You and me both on that spoiler! I am going to try to finish this book as fast as possible because it's the kind of book you need to gulp.
                  When you get home. Take Pennywise in one hand, Brother in the other and head down to the Cigargoyle lounge and immerse yourself. Just have to tell the wife and kids you need to have some alone time with another family.

Comment

When you get home. Take Pennywise in one hand, Brother in the other and head down to the Cigargoyle lounge and immerse yourself. Just have to tell the wife and kids you need to have some alone time with another family.
                    hahahaha I can't believe you remembered that name! I might just have to leave the house and read the book on the shoulder of the road on an abandoned highway that cuts through the woods.

Comment

hahahaha I can't believe you remembered that name! I might just have to leave the house and read the book on the shoulder of the road on an abandoned highway that cuts through the woods.
                      I actually thought about it recently when Pennywise re-appeared in your unboxing videos.

Comment

Just finished reading BROTHER and I loved it. This was the book I was hoping PRESSURE by Jeff Strand could become. I think Ahlborn got it exactly right.

Comment

Just finished reading BROTHER and I loved it. This was the book I was hoping PRESSURE by Jeff Strand could become. I think Ahlborn got it exactly right.
                          I am about the half way point and am loving it. It actually has a KIN feel to it.

Comment

I am about the half way point and am loving it. It actually has a KIN feel to it.
                            Yeah I was going to read that next, but I opted for HORNS. I thought if I read KIN right after BROTHER, then I might just conflate the two or not be able t appreciate KIN on its own since there are similar elements both books share. Like reading KIN in a shadow.

But that will be after HORNS.

Comment

Yeah I was going to read that next, but I opted for HORNS. I thought if I read KIN right after BROTHER, then I might just conflate the two or not be able t appreciate KIN on its own since there are similar elements both books share. Like reading KIN in a shadow.

But that will be after HORNS.
                              That is probably a good plan. Both are good reads as well.

Comment

Dang. I guess I need to order a reader of this. I love, love, love,..love (too much?). KIN.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X