Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Funny you say that because right now I have another tab open to the Suntup IAL page. I also have a tab open for Camelot Books...
    I'm glad I'm not alone! I actually checked to see what the Partial.ly payments would be if I picked up both numbered editions through Suntup. It was around $260. I have now entered the Contemplation Stage (this is usually followed by the Rationalization Stage, the Elation After Purchase Stage, and finally the Beg For Forgiveness from Spouse stage).

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      If you’re taking a poll, I would number it but get a signed declaration from Paul regarding the matter, and then keep it with the book. Anything less than a printed and signed declaration from Paul risks a potential devaluation of the edition in the future, in my opinion. I know you’ll never sell it, but once they pry it from your cold, dead hands, your estate may run into a hiccup if they try to broker its sale through a knowledgeable broker/dealer.
      For sure. I am going to print my correspondence with Paul and keep it close--probably in the press kit envelope that contains the RB print. Though I doubt it'll be an issue for my kids when they sell it. It helps that they'll have the book before and after in the Suntup publication history with the same number.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        For sure. I am going to print my correspondence with Paul and keep it close--probably in the press kit envelope that contains the RB print. Though I doubt it'll be an issue for my kids when they sell it. It helps that they'll have the book before and after in the Suntup publication history with the same number.
        The kids won't need to sell it because I will convince them to give it to "Uncle Brad".

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Nice video, Jeff! I think that Paul needs to kick you down some of the Suntup money, because after seeing how nice that ROSEMARY limited is, I'm now rethinking my decision to pass on I AM LEGEND and THE TIME MACHINE. I am a indecisive fellow, I tell you.
          Hahaha, the only kickback I need is knowing that someone is experiencing the same joy I am. I still haven't pulled the trigger on The Time Machine. I didn't follow your strategy of including the Beg for Forgiveness stage. I Asked Permission. So now I'm in the back-up position of Whining Until I'm Winning.

Comment

Hahahaha I'll just go ahead and put you in the will now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Nice video, Jeff! I think that Paul needs to kick you down some of the Suntup money, because after seeing how nice that ROSEMARY limited is, I'm now rethinking my decision to pass on I AM LEGEND and THE TIME MACHINE. I am a indecisive fellow, I tell you.
              Wow, Keith! You and I are completely on the same wavelength here! Am having the very same reaction after actually feeling RB. How could I ever pass on a Suntup production again?! My decision may be made for me however. I have other non-book obligations at the moment so I'll be about another week and a half before I'd be able to pull the trigger on purchasing both. So, Keith, save me a set!

Or you could just print out this forum page discussion

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              The kids won't need to sell it because I will convince them to give it to "Uncle Brad".
              I could actually see this happening lol.
              Last edited by Brian861; 11-13-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I also think Jeff should prick his finger and number it in Jeffingoff blood. That would have to quadruple the value. Video it of course

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: I caved. I'll be getting the numbered Time Machine.

Comment

Awesome! Only 16 copies left so I'm going to have to move some stuff around! This one isn't going to wait.

Comment

Did you get the set, Jeff or just the one book?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Did you get the set, Jeff or just the one book?
                        Well, here's what happened: I passed on The Time Machine and went about my life like that was a good decision. Well the next Suntup book after that was . . . let's just say it was a book a lot of people had been clamoring for, including me, and it was the first Suntup to completely sell out during the private pre-sale. Had there been a gift edition I would have gotten it. Anyway, very few copies of this book showed up on the secondary and when they did they were quadruple the published price. The next book after that was very much the same. I missed it by seconds. Then the next Wells book was announced and I thought I'd be able to get back on the Non-King track. To no avail. I was locked out for over a year. Someone else started doing unboxing videos. I spiraled out of control and began collecting Bentley Little books. And then Paul announced that he was doing a brand new Bentley Little book called The Book. And I missed out on that too.

I burned all of my books and wandered in the desert for 2 decades. My family thrived without me.

Then one day, I woke up in an alley across from a mysterious door. Strange people in crazy clothes kept coming and going through the door. And I smelled pizza from inside.

So I walked through the door and found a weird machine in there with levers and buttons and shit. I sat in it and twisted a knob and a date appeared. I twisted until November 13 2019 appeared and it transported me back to today and I seized my last chance at happiness.

Comment

Well, here's what happened: I passed on The Time Machine and went about my life like that was a good decision. Well the next Suntup book after that was . . . let's just say it was a book a lot of people had been clamoring for, including me, and it was the first Suntup to completely sell out during the private pre-sale. Had there been a gift edition I would have gotten it. Anyway, very few copies of this book showed up on the secondary and when they did they were quadruple the published price. The next book after that was very much the same. I missed it by seconds. Then the next Wells book was announced and I thought I'd be able to get back on the Non-King track. To no avail. I was locked out for over a year. Someone else started doing unboxing videos. I spiraled out of control and began collecting Bentley Little books. And then Paul announced that he was doing a brand new Bentley Little book called The Book. And I missed out on that too.

I burned all of my books and wandered in the desert for 2 decades. My family thrived without me.

Then one day, I woke up in an alley across from a mysterious door. Strange people in crazy clothes kept coming and going through the door. And I smelled pizza from inside.

So I walked through the door and found a weird machine in there with levers and buttons and shit. I sat in it and twisted a knob and a date appeared. I twisted until November 13 2019 appeared and it transported me back to today and I seized my last chance at happiness.
                          What exactly did you smoke today lol? Still destroying Bentley Little's business I see even as you go back and forth in time.
                          Last edited by WebInterceptor; 11-14-2019, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Or, the stress induced by skipping this one has gotten to you and you have convinced yourself that you ordered it. Only to find when the next pre-sale is announced that you are left out in the cold and the cycle begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Or, the stress induced by skipping this one has gotten to you and you have convinced yourself that you ordered it. Only to find when the next pre-sale is announced that you are left out in the cold and the cycle begins.
                              Now that he has obtained a time machine, he can travel back to rectify the situation. Unless the past Jeff sees the Future jeff and an explosion occurs because he broke the time & space continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                                Now that he has obtained a time machine, he can travel back to rectify the situation. Unless the past Jeff sees the Future jeff and an explosion occurs because he broke the time & space continuum.
                                Who is Jeff kidding? He has no time machine! If he did, Little wouldn't ever exist. And possibly Tudor as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X