Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am on the fence about which edition to go for tomorrow. I am leaning towards the gift but if the numbered is reasonable I may have to try for it.
    Very reasonable for what you'll be getting in both aspects IMO. I'll be grabbing both the numbered and gift per usual.

Comment

If it is Red Dragon, I'm leaning towards the gift edition right now. While I liked the book, it's not something I feel the need to spend a lot of money on.

Comment

Without giving too much secret info away, can someone tell me if there is a payment plan available for this title?

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
          Without giving too much secret info away, can someone tell me if there is a payment plan available for this title?
          Yes there is

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Yes there is
            If you buy the limited edition Jeffingoff, you get a gift edition Jeffingoff for free!

Comment

Yes there is
              Excellent. Thank you! Hope I can snag one and get back ON the Suntup Express (had to leap off, reluctantly, with IAL). I have EVERY other numbered book. Wonder if my number is still among the unsold IAL's...? Or, did it sell out already, ahead of tomorrow's announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                If you buy the limited edition Jeffingoff, you get a gift edition Jeffingoff for free!
                I'm thinking of selling a bunch of my books and in the eBay listing, I'll write "As seen on Jeffingoff!"

Seriously, anyone want to buy:
                Haven
                Dog Days O' Summer
                CJ Tudor set (Chalk Man and Hiding Place both number 73)
                A Simple Plan

Comment

Excellent. Thank you! Hope I can snag one and get back ON the Suntup Express (had to leap off, reluctantly, with IAL). I have EVERY other numbered book. Wonder if my number is still among the unsold IAL's...? Or, did it sell out already, ahead of tomorrow's announcement?
                  Well, if you hopped off for IAL and then hopped back on for Time Machine, then I'd imagine your number could be among the unsold IALs. But if you hopped off and didn't buy The Time Machine then your number is gone because TTM is sold out.

Comment

Well, if you hopped off for IAL and then hopped back on for Time Machine, then I'd imagine your number could be among the unsold IALs. But if you hopped off and didn't buy The Time Machine then your number is gone because TTM is sold out.
                    Crap- forgot about TM! Well, the Book Gods will decide for me tomorrow (Or, more likely- it's Friday: I'm highly stressed trying to plan a surprise Bday party for my wife tomorrow. I'll drink too much bourbon tonight and sleep through the preorder).

Comment

I already have a signed HC 1st/1st of RED DRAGON, so am seriously thinking of skipping this one. I kind of hate to do so as it's a fantastic, landmark novel (as I recall, it's been 20+ years since I read it), but my goal this year is to be a bit more discerning and selective, and getting a second copy of a book that I already own in a very nice, signed 1st state doesn't really fit within the parameters of that goal. That said, a deluxe production of this book is a very enticing thing. No idea at this point what I'm going to do.

A Simple Plan
                      What? You're getting rid of A SIMPLE PLAN? That's one of my all-time favorite novels. I wish it was THE RUINS you were selling...I still someday need to get the CD edition of that one.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure Jeff, Jeffsoff for free anyway.

Comment

Nope. I haven't purchased my copy yet but I will before the window closes.

Comment

I'm thinking of selling a bunch of my books and in the eBay listing, I'll write "As seen on Jeffingoff!"

Seriously, anyone want to buy:
                            Haven
                            Dog Days O' Summer
                            CJ Tudor set (Chalk Man and Hiding Place both number 73)
                            A Simple Plan
                            Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

What? You're getting rid of A SIMPLE PLAN? That's one of my all-time favorite novels. I wish it was THE RUINS you were selling...I still someday need to get the CD edition of that one.
                            I’m with Mr. RonClinton on this one. A SIMPLE PLAN is one of my favorite novels of all time with THE RUINS maybe edging it out. Like you know how all those Dark Tower folks go crazy when a new King limited is announced? That was me times 10 when CD announced the two Smith books. I lost my crap. Seriously. Couldn’t find it for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              I’m with Mr. RonClinton on this one. A SIMPLE PLAN is one of my favorite novels of all time with THE RUINS maybe edging it out. Like you know how all those Dark Tower folks go crazy when a new King limited is announced? That was me times 10 when CD announced the two Smith books. I lost my crap. Seriously. Couldn’t find it for a week.
                              I absolutely love A Simple Plan, classic story telling to me. I absolutely hate The Ruins. Hard for me to believe that those two stories are written by the same person.

Comment

Well I didn’t hate A Simple Plan. I actually enjoyed what I read. But I put it down one day and I was never in the mood to pick it back up. After a while I just forgot about it. Not a plan, but simple as that. The other books on my short list I hated. Maybe I’ll give A Simple Plan another shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X