Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I have an extra copy of Misery (gift edition) still in the shrink wrap. If you'd like it (or want to save up for it), let me know. I'm in no rush to sell it, so it's no problem if you want me to hang on to it for a while.

I paid $115+shipping, and would be happy to sell it to you for the same price plus whatever shipping to you would cost.

MISERY - Limited Edition Signed by Stephen King × 1
    Artist Gift Edition $115.00

Subtotal $115.00
    Shipping $23.06
    Total $138.06 USD
    If c marvel passes, I'm down for this deal (if it's open to others).

Comment

I'll need a lil time to think about it. Unfortunately I have a lot of expenses at this time. ~Cap

I have an extra copy of Misery (gift edition) still in the shrink wrap. If you'd like it (or want to save up for it), let me know. I'm in no rush to sell it, so it's no problem if you want me to hang on to it for a while.

I paid $115+shipping, and would be happy to sell it to you for the same price plus whatever shipping to you would cost.

MISERY - Limited Edition Signed by Stephen King × 1
      Artist Gift Edition $115.00

Subtotal $115.00
      Shipping $23.06
      Total $138.06 USD
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        I'll need a lil time to think about it. Unfortunately I have a lot of expenses at this time. ~Cap
        No problem. As I said, I can hang onto it for now.

Comment

That’s a fantastic offer and you’re a wonderful dude for making it. Kudos to you!

Comment

Me want Misery. If you can wait a short bit, I think I can take it off your hands. BTW, I tried to send you a pm. I got the following message after pressing Send: Dave1442397 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Cap
            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
              Me want Misery. If you can wait a short bit, I think I can take it off your hands. BTW, I tried to send you a pm. I got the following message after pressing Send: Dave1442397 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Cap
              I can wait as long as you need - no problem at all! I got a message from CD saying my inbox was full, so I just deleted some old PMs. It should be all good now.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                That’s a fantastic offer and you’re a wonderful dude for making it. Kudos to you!
                'Tis the season, and all that

Comment

That is very nice of Dave1442397. Very nice.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Good on you, Dave!

Comment

Still a very kind and generous offer!

Comment

Received today my copy of the Suntup S/L/slipcased ed. of Ahlborn's BROTHER.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Received mine yesterday as well.

Comment

No thoughts, fellas? Looks like mine will get here today!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              No thoughts, fellas? Looks like mine will get here today!
                              Unfortunately, mine had a blem that I’ve been speaking with Paul about to resolve…hopefully the solution he proposes will take care of it. Otherwise it’s a very nice, if somewhat understated, production…the boards, in particular, are very unique and striking. Any other small nigglings I might have are probably due more to higher expectations because of price than any true concerns, so aren’t worth mentioning. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with it, Jeff.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                Unfortunately, mine had a blem that I’ve been speaking with Paul about to resolve…hopefully the solution he proposes will take care of it. Otherwise it’s a very nice, if somewhat understated, production…the boards, in particular, are very unique and striking. Any other small nigglings I might have are probably due more to higher expectations because of price than any true concerns, so aren’t worth mentioning. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with it, Jeff.
                                Yikes! Sorry to hear that. I'm sure Paul will work to set things right. And yeah, I pretty much guarantee that I will love it. All the pics I've seen have me excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X