No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received a text that Horn's has been delivered. It is going to be a long afternoon!

Comment

Jumped off the fence and placed an order today . Their books are so addicting. I absolutely love my copy of Horns that came last week and look forward to seeing what they do with this.

Comment

I preordered through Camelot. This seems like a relatively inexpensive way to see what all the fuss is about with Suntup.

Emphasis on relatively.

Comment

So after seeing all the pictures of the limited of HORNS I gotta say that the book looks stinking gorgeous. Just a beautiful production. I almost regret not picking one up. I find solace in the fact that I don’t love the book itself. For those that do, what a fantastic edition you now have to cherish.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            I preordered through Camelot. This seems like a relatively inexpensive way to see what all the fuss is about with Suntup.

Emphasis on relatively.
            I almost pulled the trigger with Camelot as well. I’m feeling good about my decision to check out the Suntup limited edition buzz for myself. I did pick up a copy of the AE of ROSEMARY so between the two titles I think I should get a good feel for what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I almost pulled the trigger with Camelot as well. I’m feeling good about my decision to check out the Suntup limited edition buzz for myself. I did pick up a copy of the AE of ROSEMARY so between the two titles I think I should get a good feel for what they do.
              Congrats on jumping aboard. All I have is MISERY to judge Suntup by, but I think we’ll both be very pleased with BROTHER.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

As a heads up for anyone going through Camelot or any other source besides direct, but dealer orders are not eligible for the red snakeskin Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                  As a heads up for anyone going through Camelot or any other source besides direct, but dealer orders are not eligible for the red snakeskin Horns.
                  I ordered from an alternate source due to a discount being offered and I realized at the time that I would not be entered into the drawing for the red snake. I did already win an ARC so I figured lightning would not strike twice anyways.

Comment

So after seeing all the pictures of the limited of HORNS I gotta say that the book looks stinking gorgeous. Just a beautiful production. I almost regret not picking one up. I find solace in the fact that I don’t love the book itself. For those that do, what a fantastic edition you now have to cherish.
                    It's gonna be tough to top IMO. Especially if you're a fan of the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I ordered from an alternate source due to a discount being offered and I realized at the time that I would not be entered into the drawing for the red snake. I did already win an ARC so I figured lightning would not strike twice anyways.
                      I went the same route you did as well. I did have to pause momentarily to think about whether or not I'd want to give up the opportunity to win the Red HORNS and I decided that (a) I'd most likely not win, (b) the book should be with someone that loves it and not with me who would just appreciate it, and (c) I liked the discount offered.

Good luck to all who are vying for the Red HORNS!

Comment

I went the same route you did as well. I did have to pause momentarily to think about whether or not I'd want to give up the opportunity to win the Red HORNS and I decided that (a) I'd most likely not win, (b) the book should be with someone that loves it and not with me who would just appreciate it, and (c) I liked the discount offered.

Good luck to all who are vying for the Red HORNS!
                        'Tis ok. Paul emailed me this morning and stated the Red Horns is mine. The contest is just all Dog and Pony.

Comment

I KEEP LOOKING AT THE PRODUCT PAGE AND I'M IN REAL DANGER OF BUYING ANOTHER COPY. That's crazy. you guys need to tell me I'm crazy.

I'm also reading the book, so that's a factor in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            'Tis ok. Paul emailed me this morning and stated the Red Horns is mine. The contest is just all Dog and Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                              I KEEP LOOKING AT THE PRODUCT PAGE AND I'M IN REAL DANGER OF BUYING ANOTHER COPY. That's crazy. you guys need to tell me I'm crazy.

I'm also reading the book, so that's a factor in this.
                              So I'm taking it that you're liking the book?

I'm not one to own multiple copies of the same edition of a books so I might not be the one to ask. Now if you can get your hands on a lettered...

Comment

So I'm taking it that you're liking the book?

I'm not one to own multiple copies of the same edition of a books so I might not be the one to ask. Now if you can get your hands on a lettered...
                                Yeah, I'm really liking this book.I can tell it's building to something horrific and I can't look away. Ahlborn has created such great characters and I believe this story. Totally hooked. I just wish I had more time to read!

Paul's lettered editions will be forever out of reach for me. Like most publisher's lettered editions. And I'm going to be ok with that. I don't really see the sense in buying another numbered edition. it'll be taking away almost $300 from a future "must have" book and I really don't want the hassle of trying to time a sale to get the most return on the book. And it's not like buying another copy will get them published any faster. But everything about this edition is spectacular: the story, the art, the design, the materials. I'm looking forward to this one almost as much as The Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X