Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suntup Editions - All Books

Paul placed an interesting hint about what the next release will be on his website today.

Salems' Lot?

https://suntup.press/
    Last edited by Martin; 09-27-2018, 04:08 PM.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Paul placed an interesting hint about what the next release will be on his website today.

Salems' Lot?

I thought Exorcist right away. But what's with the tree rings? I think Paul doing 'Salem's Lot would be a misstep.

Comment

Salems' Lot?

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I thought Exorcist right away. But what's with the tree rings? I think Paul doing 'Salem's Lot would be a misstep.
      I'm 95% sure but no hints from me

Comment

I have no inside info, but I feel like another King book so soon seems unlikely. Also knowing Paul is a super collector himself, I feel like if / when he does another King book he'd want to do one that doesn't already have a limited edition.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          I'm 95% sure but no hints from me
          I think both Salems' Lot and The Exorcist have nice editions out there and are thus unlikely. Dracula seams just as unlikely. Carmilla is probably not well known enough for a high end edition. NOS4A2 has too many recent editions and many of them. I guess what I am saying is I have no clue, that is not unusual though.

I have no idea why the tree slice. So Brian861, why are you so sure? And spill it man!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            I have no inside info, but I feel like another King book so soon seems unlikely. Also knowing Paul is a super collector himself, I feel like if / when he does another King book he'd want to do one that doesn't already have a limited edition.
            I completely agree with Dan here.

I think both Salems' Lot and The Exorcist have nice editions out there and are thus unlikely. Dracula seams just as unlikely. Carmilla is probably not well known enough for a high end edition. NOS4A2 has too many recent editions and many of them. I guess what I am saying is I have no clue, that is not unusual though.

I have no idea why the tree slice. So Brian861, why are you so sure? And spill it man!
            I have no inside info either, Martin. Just pure speculation in mind. Paul is a relentless tease for sure!

Comment

I completely agree with Dan here.

I have no inside info either, Martin. Just pure speculation in mind. Paul is a relentless tease for sure!
              Rampant speculation is what we do best!

Comment

I’m very curious as well. This announcement might be my first suntup book.

Comment

Maybe it is Wind in the Willows.. that is a scary book.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    I’m very curious as well. This announcement might be my first suntup book.
                    I received the Misery gift edition the other day, Keith and it is a gorgeous production. I also purchased Hill House from a TDT member who had an extra copy. Thus locking me into non-King books as far as the numbered anyway. I'll kick myself the rest of my days for not getting a Misery S/L. I'd highly encourage anyone that can to get in on Paul's stuff.

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                    Maybe it is Wind in the Willows.. that is a scary book.
                    I'm holding out for the Danielle Steel announcement.

Comment

I'm holding out for the Danielle Steel announcement.
                      I'll raise you one and vote for James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                        I'll raise you one and vote for James Patterson
                        I fold lol.

Comment

The usual suspects seem unlikely -- 'SALEM'S LOT, DRACULA, NOS4A2, and THE EXORCIST -- as all have very nice editions out there already. Paul seems astute enough to make sure that there is a viable market out there for his product. Like Martin, I guess that means I have no idea.

There is some speculation over at TDT.org that it could be Hill's HORNS, but I hope not...I already have the S/L slipcased PS Pub. edition, which is perfectly fine. Obviously, it's not up to Suntup standards, but it suits me fine, especially given that it's my second to least favorite Hill work (THE FIREMAN takes the #1 Least Favorite spot). On the other hand, that would save me some money since I don't need another edition of it...
                          Last edited by RonClinton; 09-25-2018, 08:39 PM.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Vampire themed - someone joked but maybe it is Twilight. My GF will be so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I mentioned that fact on tdt.org before Paul announced Hill House. When he did announce it he replied to my post. He agreed that he doesn't want to do books that already have signed limiteds. Hill House rights were obtained ~simultaneously by him and Jerad, so Hill House is the exception that proves the rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X