Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043

Thread: Suntup Editions - All Books

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Looks like this deal is sold out. I was going to pull the trigger and thankfully has left the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    This seems like a pretty good deal from Dark Regions Press:

Order Brother by Ania Ahlborn Signed & Numbered Slipcased Hardcover With Coupon Code DRAGON and Get Red Dragon Free!

*** Limited Special! *** Order Brother by Ania Ahlborn Signed & Numbered Slipcased Hardcover with Coupon Code DRAGON at Checkout and Get Red Dragon by Thomas Harris Artist Gift Edition as a Free Bonus With Your Order!

Limit 1 Per Customer/Household total for both Brother and Red Dragon including bonus copies.

https://darkregions.com/products/bro...cover-preorder

Senior Member Inmate Marmaduke Grigsby's Avatar
    Yeah, I think there were only three of them available. I suspect they sold quickly.

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    For some reason I have fever to buy another book. Not really sure why but I'm sure a medical professional could explain it.

I was thinking of buying Brother, which I thought was just an okay book, which happens to look very nice. I then thought that The Road is one of my favorites and if I'm thinking of spending so much on Brother why don't I see if anyone is selling a copy of The Road...It would only be a little bit more money...

Luckily, and so far, I hadn't seen a copy of the lesser priced edition of The Road for sale.

I need help.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 01-24-2020 at 06:41 PM.