X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Ryan on Amazon

Has anyone else watched this?
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

I did. I really liked it. Fell a little flat in the last episode or two, but overall I enjoyed it. That said I kinda have a soft spot for "Jack Ryan" as a character. I pretty much like all of the movies including the Chris Pine one and the Ben Affleck one.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've only seen the first two so far, but I really enjoyed them.

Comment

I have one episode left to watch. It has been enjoyable, not great, but is better than a number of things on TV. There are a couple of things that haven't added up and the lead is seemingly not exactly the lead but I would watch more of "Jim" as Jack Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          I have one episode left to watch. It has been enjoyable, not great, but is better than a number of things on TV. There are a couple of things that haven't added up and the lead is seemingly not exactly the lead but I would watch more of "Jim" as Jack Ryan.
          The bad guy was very interesting at the start of the series and became very "vanilla" by the end.

Instagram

Comment

I hadn't watched the finale yet however it all feels a little vanilla. Do not get me wrong because I have been enjoying the show however there are portions that feel fairly flat.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            The bad guy was very interesting at the start of the series and became very "vanilla" by the end.

Comment

BTW. I'm not a fan of punctuation. LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                I hadn't watched the finale yet however it all feels a little vanilla. Do not get me wrong because I have been enjoying the show however there are portions that feel fairly flat.
                Well mostly he seemed interesting and they where telling his backstory sort of through the first half. Then they just kinda drop that and he feels like "generic terrorist" in the back half.

Instagram

Comment

Watched the finale last night and it felt a little "meh". It was just okay. Normally I hate shows which stretch but I think this one could have used a few more episodes to build on characters and storyline.

That being said I would watch more with this cast. It was kind of like a good network show. Just a little depth, a few moments of this doesn't make sense, but watchable. I like some of the actors, the writing is sub-par, but production is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X