Any Updates for Mr. Kelly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Well, it looks like I'll have to delve back into Thunderstorm again as I don't think I can miss out on a Ronald Kelly limited.
    I'm about as burnt out on zombie fiction as one can be, but I do plan to make an exception for this new one of Kelly's...I really enjoy his stuff.

One of my biggest regrets in collecting is when I had a sweet deal all lined up on the multi-volume Thunderstorm Ronald Kelly Essentials Library, and decided to pass on it. Mind you, I had this opportunity come my way twice (from two different sellers who were motivated to move the books), and both times I walked away. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      I'm about as burnt out on zombie fiction as one can be, but I do plan to make an exception for this new one of Kelly's...I really enjoy his stuff.

One of my biggest regrets in collecting is when I had a sweet deal all lined up on the multi-volume Thunderstorm Ronald Kelly Essentials Library, and decided to pass on it. Mind you, I had this opportunity come my way twice (from two different sellers who were motivated to move the books), and both times I walked away. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
      I've kind of toyed with the idea of tracking down the Thunderstorm Ronald Kelly set, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I sold off almost my entire Thunderstorm collection a while back to focus on other publishers (nothing against TSB, just a change of focus), but kind of regret getting rid of some of the books, especially the Elementals. I'm not big on all of TSB's novel selections, but the novellas were more in my wheelhouse. I've been thinking about trying to pick those up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I've kind of toyed with the idea of tracking down the Thunderstorm Ronald Kelly set, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I sold off almost my entire Thunderstorm collection a while back to focus on other publishers (nothing against TSB, just a change of focus), but kind of regret getting rid of some of the books, especially the Elementals. I'm not big on all of TSB's novel selections, but the novellas were more in my wheelhouse. I've been thinking about trying to pick those up again.
        I'm somewhat of the same mind. I don't have a large number of Thunderstorm Books because the editorial choices and author choices are, more often than not, not really up my alley, and at the prices charged I can't often afford to take a gamble. But I do have a very modest number of their releases, and I'm always impressed with the production qualities used and the attention to detail...Paul produces beautiful books, and I can objectively understand why some people collect his press with such adoration.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
        X