Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon

  1. #41
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,127
    Rep Power
    11
    Looking forward to grabbing a signed trade CD HC from his Albama Wordsmith (or whatever that store is called) signing. I started this one off with signed trades rather than S/Ls, and have been able to muster the willpower to keep it that way, including this SST edition (which I'm sure will be lovely...they really do a nice job with their stuff).

  2. #42
    Senior Member Hearing Voices jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Looking forward to grabbing a signed trade CD HC from his Albama Wordsmith (or whatever that store is called) signing. I started this one off with signed trades rather than S/Ls, and have been able to muster the willpower to keep it that way, including this SST edition (which I'm sure will be lovely...they really do a nice job with their stuff).
    It took all my willpower to resist Cardinal Black--first as a CD limited and then as an SST limited (and I believe their first Lettered edition?). What helps with the willpower is spending all your money on signatures. I had to say no.

  3. #43
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour goathunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY, USA
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    8

  4. #44
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    2
    I picked up four of the series as signed trades from Alabama Booksmith, and an unsigned Deluxe version form somewhere else. Cardinal Black will be my first S/L of the series.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,259
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by goathunter View Post
    I have noticed that they always have a good selection of McCammon.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I have noticed that they always have a good selection of McCammon.
    I picked up a ton of McCammon books from them quite awhile back (plus some other random first signed offerings as they come in.) Highly recommended!

  7. #47
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,259
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I picked up a ton of McCammon books from them quite awhile back (plus some other random first signed offerings as they come in.) Highly recommended!
    I concur, they are great to deal with.

  8. #48
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour goathunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY, USA
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    8
    Unfortunately, Cardinal Black has a new release date: April 30, 2019.

    https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...april-30-2019/
    Last edited by goathunter; 12-29-2018 at 04:38 AM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    2
    That's sooner than I was expecting, so....I'm excited to get it THAT soon.

  10. #50
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    I also can't wait to read this book.

  11. #51
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour goathunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY, USA
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    8

  12. #52
    Junior Member Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    hello to everyone I read the first as two separate paperbacks from pocket books I think this is Great series.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •