Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon

Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon
    The Next Thrilling Matthew Corbett Adventure!
    Featuring Cover and Interior Artwork by Vincent Chong!

This is the discussion thread for the Cardinal Black announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I need to catch up on these. I've only read the first two but absolutely loved both of them. Can't wait to get back on track!

Comment

I can't wait to read this book! I absolutely love that cover by Vincent Chong! The entire series is a masterpiece. What a great time it is to be a McCammon fan!

Comment

I read the first as two separate paperbacks from pocket books I think. Great series.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          I need to catch up on these. I've only read the first two but absolutely loved both of them. Can't wait to get back on track!
          I'm picking them up as they come out, but am waiting until it's done to start a reread. Getting too old to remember the details between each volume!!

Comment

Gorgeous artwork too!!! CD rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              Same...I have them all, but have only read the first two. I plan to start the third next month sometime.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                Same...I have them all, but have only read the first two. I plan to start the third next month sometime.
                It's so overwhelming all the books I'd like to read before my eyesight goes completely to crap. In the future, I will have to start using audiobooks more and more. Especially for titles that don't come in large print.

I think I might already know the answer but has CD ever done a large print edition of anything? Or any small press for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I'm picking them up as they come out, but am waiting until it's done to start a reread. Getting too old to remember the details between each volume!!
                  I feel you on this on. Even books that I read shortly after the previous one (I'm looking at you The Expanse!) I have a hard time remembering what happened before.

I read the Corbett series pretty close to back to back to back, but still had a bit of difficultly remembering what happened in River of Souls when I started Freedom Mask. And now, over two years later, I'm going to need a refresher on that last one before I read this one.

Comment

I am passing on this one as I have read nothing from the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I am passing on this one as I have read nothing from the series.
                      There's a cure for that....

Comment

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
                        There's a cure for that....
                        Valid point and some day I may correct that.

Comment

The limited edition is now sold out from Cemetery Dance. A few copies remain at SubPress.

There are still a handful of lettered editions available.

Comment

I wound up getting a copy through Camelot. I guess this means I need to start tracking down copies of the other books in the series...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              I wound up getting a copy through Camelot. I guess this means I need to start tracking down copies of the other books in the series...
                              I grabbed all of mine from Alabama Booksmith - 1st prints and autographed. Yeah they’re trade editions but I was ok with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X