Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have noticed that they always have a good selection of McCammon.
    I picked up a ton of McCammon books from them quite awhile back (plus some other random first signed offerings as they come in.) Highly recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      I picked up a ton of McCammon books from them quite awhile back (plus some other random first signed offerings as they come in.) Highly recommended!
      I concur, they are great to deal with.

Comment

Unfortunately, Cardinal Black has a new release date: April 30, 2019.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...april-30-2019/
        Last edited by goathunter; 12-29-2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

That's sooner than I was expecting, so....I'm excited to get it THAT soon.
          http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

I also can't wait to read this book.

Comment

Comment

hello to everyone I read the first as two separate paperbacks from pocket books I think this is Great series.

Comment

The book launch for Cardinal Black will take place at The Alabama Booksmith in Birmingham, AL, on Saturday, April 20, 2019, at 2 PM CDT! Robert McCammon will be on hand for a reading/Q&A session and for a book signing session.

CARDINAL BLACK LAUNCH PARTY.jpg

For more info:

https://www.robertmccammon.com/2019/...mith-april-20/

Comment

4 hour drive (one way) for me. I wish it were a little closer as I would love to meet him.

Edit: Maybe I can convince my wife to go with me.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

It is a 7 hour drive for me but I'm still going to attend. I've been waiting for one of these McCammon launch events to take place on a Saturday for years and I'm not going to miss the opportunity this time. He has always been my favorite author and I am really looking forward to meeting him finally.

Comment

If I can make it I will let you know. It's always fun to meet an author and other collectors. For whatever reason I really enjoy "Gone South" and have an ARC that I would really like to have signed. His newer work doesn't grab me but I love almost all the older stuff and "The Five".

I don't do well driving distances anymore but this certainly may be worth the discomfort.

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                        It is a 7 hour drive for me but I'm still going to attend. I've been waiting for one of these McCammon launch events to take place on a Saturday for years and I'm not going to miss the opportunity this time. He has always been my favorite author and I am really looking forward to meeting him finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                          That's awesome! Safe travels and I'm sure it'll be a trip you'll cherish.

I'd love to go myself. The agency I work for has a client in Birmingham, but I'm not on the account! It would be awesome if I had a work trip out that way at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            If I can make it I will let you know. It's always fun to meet an author and other collectors. For whatever reason I really enjoy "Gone South" and have an ARC that I would really like to have signed. His newer work doesn't grab me but I love almost all the older stuff and "The Five".

I don't do well driving distances anymore but this certainly may be worth the discomfort.
                            I'd definitely consider it if I was only 4 hours away. McCammon is one of the best.

**edit** Of course that's just me! I'm only saying that I'm jealous of the closer proximity and I don't think I'd be able to resist going. I wasn't saying anything about your situation. Not everyone enjoys a road trip as much as I do.

Comment

I keep hoping one day McCammon will do a Chicago event...maybe someday.

Comment

I used to love road trips until arthritis set in. I'm certainly interested in going and may go regardless of the pain. I wish I had a 1st 1st of Swan Song or Boy's Life which certainly would have nudged me a little more into going.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                I'd definitely consider it if I was only 4 hours away. McCammon is one of the best.

**edit** Of course that's just me! I'm only saying that I'm jealous of the closer proximity and I don't think I'd be able to resist going. I wasn't saying anything about your situation. Not everyone enjoys a road trip as much as I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X