Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon

Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon
    Brand New Signed Limited Edition Just Announced!
    Already More Than 80% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for the Usher's Passing announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Totally missed posting this last week when we made this announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Just going to post again that I am super excited about this one! I am kind of surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Just going to post again that I am super excited about this one! I am kind of surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

I'm right there with you on this one! I've been waiting for a nice limited edition of USHER'S PASSING forever. (Can a limited edition of MYSTERY WALK be far behind?) I love the cover painting by Mark Maddox. The cane with the silver lion's head is such an integral part of the story. I understand that the limited edition of THE LISTENER is going to have some illustrations by Mark Maddox as well.

I am also surprised that it hasn't sold out yet, especially since the price is so reasonable. It's a great story as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
          I'm right there with you on this one! I've been waiting for a nice limited edition of USHER'S PASSING forever. (Can a limited edition of MYSTERY WALK be far behind?) I love the cover painting by Mark Maddox. The cane with the silver lion's head is such an integral part of the story. I understand that the limited edition of THE LISTENER is going to have some illustrations by Mark Maddox as well.

I am also surprised that it hasn't sold out yet, especially since the price is so reasonable. It's a great story as well!
          I am right there with you for MYSTERY WALK! Another one of my favorites that no one seems to talk about. I believe that and MINE are the only two McCammon books left that haven't had the limited treatment.

I would like more books in the Trevor Lawson (I TRAVEL BY NIGHT) series, but I've heard through the grapevine that there are no future books planned.

Comment

I am right there with you for MYSTERY WALK! Another one of my favorites that no one seems to talk about. I believe that and MINE are the only two McCammon books left that haven't had the limited treatment.

I would like more books in the Trevor Lawson (I TRAVEL BY NIGHT) series, but I've heard through the grapevine that there are no future books planned.
            Gone South has not had a limited edition yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rjmyers View Post
              Gone South has not had a limited edition yet.
              I knew I was missing one but couldn’t put my finger on it!

Comment

That’s too bad...if true, I wonder why.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Although there are no current plans for more Trevor Lawson books, perhaps that will change after McCammon finishes the Matthew Corbett series. (Fingers crossed!) The two Trevor Lawson books, although small, pack a lot of punch. They are well-loved books among McCammon fans. I would love to see a full length Trevor Lawson novel.

Comment

There are fewer than 20 copies of Usher's Passing left!

Comment

Although there are no current plans for more Trevor Lawson books, perhaps that will change after McCammon finishes the Matthew Corbett series. (Fingers crossed!) The two Trevor Lawson books, although small, pack a lot of punch. They are well-loved books among McCammon fans. I would love to see a full length Trevor Lawson novel.
                      Maybe we can start a petition and send it to Rick and add a note at the bottom that we've all read Misery and sign it "Your # 1 fans..."...yes, it's wrong that there would be multiple "# 1" fans, but hey, we need to do SOMETHING!!

Comment

I was thrilled to see the recent production update on this one stating that the interior artwork is now finished! It looks gorgeous!
                        Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 07-16-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Brian or Dan, do you have a rough idea of when Usher's Passing might be sent to the printer? We're approaching 2 years since this edition was announced. (July 2018, I believe.) I tend to think of McCammon as one of your flagship authors so I'm a little surprised at the wait time for this one.

Just an observation, not a criticism, as I'm aware of the printer issues. Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

Comment

Brian or Dan, do you have a rough idea of when Usher's Passing might be sent to the printer?
                            No firm information, so I'd rather not put a date out there that isn't locked in yet.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                              No firm information, so I'd rather not put a date out there that isn't locked in yet.

Brian
                              Understood. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X