No announcement yet.

Latest Acquisitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome cover and I'm really looking forward to my copies. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      Today's mail:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21004[/ATTACH]

Oddly enough, this was in my mailbox this morning and I received the shipping notice via email this afternoon. Talk about speeding delivery!

I am anxious to give it a read. I always enjoy Brian's writing.
      I am not sure how I missed that Blatty did the introduction. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Today's mail:

Oddly enough, this was in my mailbox this morning and I received the shipping notice via email this afternoon. Talk about speeding delivery!

I am anxious to give it a read. I always enjoy Brian's writing.
        I saw the package on my USPS tracking page (Informed Delivery is fun if it's available in your area - okay, maybe fun isn't the right word - but it's just nice seeing everything that's coming to your address) and got the shipping notice a few days later. I don't think my copy is due until Tuesday or something. Definitely next week.

Did Brian sign it like he promised? Don't break our hearts Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          Mine isn't signed, but I wasn't expecting the trade to be. I was blissfully unaware of any comments that Brian made about signing them.

Comment

I saw the package on my USPS tracking page (Informed Delivery is fun if it's available in your area - okay, maybe fun isn't the right word - but it's just nice seeing everything that's coming to your address) and got the shipping notice a few days later. I don't think my copy is due until Tuesday or something. Definitely next week.

He may have broken your hearts. I thought I remembered him saying he would sign them, but neither of us could find where he said that so the guys shipped them and Brian signed the ones where people emailed and specifically requested signed copies. That said if he did promise that here, I'm sure we can work something out for anyone who wanted that and didn't get it.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              He may have broken your hearts. I thought I remembered him saying he would sign them, but neither of us could find where he said that so the guys shipped them and Brian signed the ones where people emailed and specifically requested signed copies. That said if he did promise that here, I'm sure we can work something out for anyone who wanted that and didn't get it.
              I believe I asked on the board here if he was planning on signing them and he said to e-mail Mindy. I may have done that. Not the end of the world. I already know I won't win the signed Brian James Freeman Book Count because another Brian has already won that and there's simply no hope for the rest of us.

Comment

I just checked and it'll be here tomorrow. I may have experienced the FASTEST SHIPPING EVER from the black hole known as the GREENSBORO NC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER - sent on 8/21 - arrived Seattle 8/23. It has obviously got to be a mistake because nothing leaves that center for at least a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Sad. My copy arrived - no signature. The no signature part is the sad part; not the fact my copy arrived.

Comment

Waiting patiently for my patreon copy. I think I'm somewhere in the 20s for BJF signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                      Waiting patiently for my patreon copy. I think I'm somewhere in the 20s for BJF signatures.
                      Me as well and probably just as many sigs, if not more. The Patreon update for Level 7 was awesome news

Comment

Working...
                      X