Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ghoul by Brian Keene - Limited Edition for Sale

  1. #1
    Junior Member Part-timer Wicked Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0

    Ghoul by Brian Keene - Limited Edition for Sale

    Hello all, I have I have a Hardcover Edition of Ghoul by Brian Keene published by Delirium Books for sale. It's signed, numbered and in mint condition. Message me with an offer. If I posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wicked Jester; 07-19-2018 at 08:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed ruderabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    dearborn, michigan
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Jester View Post
    Hello all, I have I have a Hardcover Edition of Ghoul by Brian Keene published by Delirium Books for sale. It's signed, numbered and in mint condition. Message me with an offer. If I posted this in the wrong forum, my apologies.
    Love this book, one of my favorites.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    1
    Ditto. My favorite Keene.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    11
    Definitely in my top three Keene books...a great coming-of-age tale.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,054
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Definitely in my top three Keene books...a great coming-of-age tale.
    Damn you! I can't pass up a good coming of age story.


    Wicked Jester, Is it still available and what do you want for it?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Damn you! I can't pass up a good coming of age story.


    Wicked Jester, Is it still available and what do you want for it?
    Happy to feed the addiction -- hope you and WJ can come to a meeting of the minds/wallet.

    By the way, Martin, a great coming-of-age tale that I don't hear mentioned too often is CRUEL SUMMER by Matt Venne (intro. by Joe Lansdale). Might want to keep an eye peeled for that one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,054
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Happy to feed the addiction -- hope you and WJ can come to a meeting of the minds/wallet.

    By the way, Martin, a great coming-of-age tale that I don't hear mentioned too often is CRUEL SUMMER by Matt Venne (intro. by Joe Lansdale). Might want to keep an eye peeled for that one.
    I will have to do some looking. Quick search it appears to be out of print.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I will have to do some looking. Quick search it appears to be out of print.
    It is...probably goes back a decade or so. Was published by Tasmaniac Press.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Involuntarily Committed
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    1
    Wow...no e-book either for that Venne.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    11
    It’s really a shame it’s become so scarce...it deserves more eyes on it.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    8
    eBay has a copy of the signed/numbered paperback for what I feel is a pretty cheap price. Postage is a tad high because UK, but still overall not a bad package price.

    Matt Venne Cruel Summer

  12. #12
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,054
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    eBay has a copy of the signed/numbered paperback for what I feel is a pretty cheap price. Postage is a tad high because UK, but still overall not a bad package price.

    Matt Venne Cruel Summer
    Just checked it and the auction has ended.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •