• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    They look terrific so far.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21720[/ATTACH]
    Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      I saw this the other night. Great video, as usual Jeff. I wouldn't worry so much about the Bentley Little titles in the series. The next one isn't until book 9 right now, then they get a bit more frequent, but book 9 is a long ways off. I'm looking forward to announcing the next book in the series, it's supposed to be headed to the printer soon so we'll probably announce it once we send it. Brian and I would really like to get the Graveyard Edition series ramped up to maybe 3 or 4 titles a year if we can.
      Graveyard Editions on a more frequent basis would be awesome! I really like this line of books. And I look forward to more Little (Sorry, Jeff...)

Comment

This was my first experience viewing one of these unboxing videos and I thought it was great and informative for newcomers. I agree that these books seem very nice and a great addition to a bookshelf. I missed out on the first 3 but I’ll definitely be keeping watch for the next one. And Jeff...that definitely is one helluva chair!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
          This was my first experience viewing one of these unboxing videos and I thought it was great and informative for newcomers. I agree that these books seem very nice and a great addition to a bookshelf. I missed out on the first 3 but I’ll definitely be keeping watch for the next one. And Jeff...that definitely is one helluva chair!!
          If you're a member of the CDCC I'll have extra copies of The Handyman GYE and Head Space GYE we'll be offering on a first come first serve basis probably this week sometime.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

If you're a member of the CDCC I'll have extra copies of The Handyman GYE and Head Space GYE we'll be offering on a first come first serve basis probably this week sometime.
            Yes I did join as a member and have been receiving the offers so I’ll keep an eye on my inbox and hope I’m able to respond quick enough. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Yes I did join as a member and have been receiving the offers so I’ll keep an eye on my inbox and hope I’m able to respond quick enough. Thanks for the heads up!
              The Handyman's will probably go really quick, as I only have a couple, but I have a fairly significant number of Head Space so they should probably last a little bit.

Instagram

Comment

Thank you! probably won't be doing too many more unboxings from that chair because it basically puts me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Thank you! probably won't be doing too many more unboxings from that chair because it basically puts me to sleep.
                  I'm hoping somebody does a limited of Cujo, so the dog can do an unboxing! Maybe a nice edition of Lassie?? It was a book, I assume.

Comment

You kinda need a "library" set and an old vintage leather wing back chair.

Instagram

Comment

You kinda need a "library" set and an old vintage leather wing back chair.
                      YES! And a snifter of scotch I can swirl as I discuss my acquisitions and endeavors.

To do that I might need more subscribers and views. Or a few sponsors. If CD sends me a wingback chair, I'll start every video with "This unboxing is brought to you by Cemetery Dance Publications! Books so good, you'll feel like dancing in a cemetery wearing nothing but moonlight until the cops show up!"

I'll work on that tagline.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        I'm hoping somebody does a limited of Cujo, so the dog can do an unboxing! Maybe a nice edition of Lassie?? It was a book, I assume.

Maybe someone will just send me the Dragon Rebound edition of Cujo.

Comment

YES! And a snifter of scotch I can swirl as I discuss my acquisitions and endeavors.

To do that I might need more subscribers and views. Or a few sponsors. If CD sends me a wingback chair, I'll start every video with "This unboxing is brought to you by Cemetery Dance Publications! Books so good, you'll feel like dancing in a cemetery wearing nothing but moonlight until the cops show up!"

I'll work on that tagline.
                          Ha! I can't send you a wing back chair but I could send you a terrible Amazon Basics desk chair. On second thought I wouldn't wish my desk chair on anyone.

Instagram

Comment

Ha! I can't send you a wing back chair but I could send you a terrible Amazon Basics desk chair. On second thought I wouldn't wish my desk chair on anyone.
                            No, I think an Amazon Basics Desk Chair would not be in brand alignment with a small press fine edition publisher. Now, an Amazon Limited Edition Desk Chair, that would be something closer to right.

Look out Pewdiepie, I'm gunning for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X