X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head Space & Other Uncomfortable Surroundings by James Cooper

Head Space & Other Uncomfortable Surroundings
    by James Cooper
    Brand New Signed Limited Edition Announced Today!
    Already More Than 85% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for the Head Space announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This one is coming soon. We sent out a "confirm your address" note just now since it's been a little while. I expect we'll be shipping this in 2 weeks.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      This one is coming soon. We sent out a "confirm your address" note just now since it's been a little while. I expect we'll be shipping this in 2 weeks.
      Sweet. I've received the notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Sweet. I've received the notice.
        So did I. I am too lazy to move so my address is fine.

Comment

I got my "confirm your address" email too. I'm never moving again, books are too heavy.

I love the Graveyard Editions! I'm glad that I got in on them from the beginning. With this book plus the limited edition of Cardinal Black I'm going to have a couple of fun trips to the mailbox coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
            I got my "confirm your address" email too. I'm never moving again, books are too heavy.
            Amen and amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              After our last move which was before my daughter was born ( the one who just graduated high school) my wife and I both said we were not moving again until the kids put us in a home.

Comment

Meant to say that this one is shipping now, and we're actually hoping to announce the next Graveyard Edition in the next couple of weeks.

Instagram

Comment

Meant to say that this one is shipping now, and we're actually hoping to announce the next Graveyard Edition in the next couple of weeks.
                  I got my shipping notice yesterday. I love the Graveyard Editions. I am eager to see what the next one will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                    I got my shipping notice yesterday. I love the Graveyard Editions. I am eager to see what the next one will be.
                    Me too. Brian and I are really trying to increase the frequency that we put them out. We have a lot of titles lined up for the series. Not counting all the Bentley Little titles that are in the series I think we have 9 or 10 books already lined up. Plus the 12 or so Bentley Little limited editions that'll be in the series.

Instagram

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        I saw this the other night. Great video, as usual Jeff. I wouldn't worry so much about the Bentley Little titles in the series. The next one isn't until book 9 right now, then they get a bit more frequent, but book 9 is a long ways off. I'm looking forward to announcing the next book in the series, it's supposed to be headed to the printer soon so we'll probably announce it once we send it. Brian and I would really like to get the Graveyard Edition series ramped up to maybe 3 or 4 titles a year if we can.

Instagram

Comment

I saw this the other night. Great video, as usual Jeff. I wouldn't worry so much about the Bentley Little titles in the series. The next one isn't until book 9 right now, then they get a bit more frequent, but book 9 is a long ways off. I'm looking forward to announcing the next book in the series, it's supposed to be headed to the printer soon so we'll probably announce it once we send it. Brian and I would really like to get the Graveyard Edition series ramped up to maybe 3 or 4 titles a year if we can.
                          They're beautiful books. And I can imagine how nice they'll look all lined up on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            They're beautiful books. And I can imagine how nice they'll look all lined up on the shelf.
                            I need to dig through storage and find some PC copies of the first two for my selves for that very reason.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

They look terrific so far.

GRAVEYARD EDITIONS.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X