Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City of Mirrors / Cronin question

Hi everyone,

I have recently grabbed an aftermarket CD copy of The Twelve, and one day I hope to add a CD Passage to my collection.
    My question concerns the CD version of City of Mirrors.

I have looked through this thread and can't find it being offered for sale, but I see it in the production updates as being ready to be sent to the printer.

Can anyone tell me if it is yet to be offered for sale?

It has been. Unfortunately it looks like the limited is sold out. I’m sure copies will be available on the secondary market after it’s released. http://ww.cemeterydance.com/the-city...d-edition.html
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 06-27-2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Thanks SM.

If anyone is regretting purchasing this S/L and wants to offload it, I'm your man.

(not holding my breath

Comment

I'm with you HumphreyBear! I have both the S/L of The Passage & The Twelve and would love to be able to pick up the City of Mirrors. Don't know where I was when the City of Mirrors S/L was announced but I regret missing out on it. If anyone decides to back out of their purchase or wants to resell their copy, I'd love to pick it up from you (after HumphreyBear who would obviously have first dibs). Otherwise, I'll be searching the secondary market too.

Comment

Like a lot of us, I got the Letterpress email regarding "Revival" and purchased that book. In that email, there was a listing of the various small press publishers that would be offering the book for preorder. One of them was new to me, Bad Moon Books. I hopped onto their website today to give them a once over and noticed that they still have preorder copies of the Cemetery Dance signed limited for Justin Cronin's "City of Mirrors". I was ecstatic as this title has been sold out for quite awhile with CD and the other small presses that I normally use for my orders. Needless to say, I have preordered a copy. Not sure if you still need a copy HumphreyBear, but if so, you may want to check out Bad Moon books as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Like a lot of us, I got the Letterpress email regarding "Revival" and purchased that book. In that email, there was a listing of the various small press publishers that would be offering the book for preorder. One of them was new to me, Bad Moon Books. I hopped onto their website today to give them a once over and noticed that they still have preorder copies of the Cemetery Dance signed limited for Justin Cronin's "City of Mirrors". I was ecstatic as this title has been sold out for quite awhile with CD and the other small presses that I normally use for my orders. Needless to say, I have preordered a copy. Not sure if you still need a copy HumphreyBear, but if so, you may want to check out Bad Moon books as well.
            THey have a store on ebay as well with lot of listings usually.

Comment

I have made a couple of purchases from Bad Moon Books and had good luck with them. At times they mark up items quite a bit, but that is when the item is scarce and I have no issue with the practice.

Comment

I've done business with Roy (Bad Moon Books) via eBay on several occasions and have always had a great experience. Don't be afraid to make an offer on his stuff. He'll often accept a reasonable offer.

Comment

What they said, BMB is a great seller to work with...

Comment

Agreed. Roy is a great guy and the limited times I've dealt with him have been excellent.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up sholloman81. Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X