Walking With Ghosts by Brian James Freeman from PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I believe Brian is intending to sign all of the copies we are getting. We did get some of the limited edition, but the print run is so low on it, we got very few and I believe we sold out of them almost instantly.
    Sweet - I'll definitely order a copy then if Brian is signing.

I don't need the action figure.

Comment

I want the action figure! Maybe that's the Patreon exclusive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I believe Brian is intending to sign all of the copies we are getting. We did get some of the limited edition, but the print run is so low on it, we got very few and I believe we sold out of them almost instantly.
        Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        Sweet - I'll definitely order a copy then if Brian is signing.
        AND . . . ordered. Thanks Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          LOL! Totally cracked me up. Hope it comes with Kung Fu grip!

No Kung Fu grip, but it does have Writer Wrist and Editor Eye!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            No Kung Fu grip, but it does have Writer Wrist and Editor Eye!!
            And a cape. Has to have a cape.....

Comment

Little PS love for our own BJF:

Walking with Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                Little PS love for our own BJF:

Walking with Ghost
                I think I've read most of these stories in various places and loved them, so I am really excited for one book collecting them all!!! Plus the story notes will be new!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I think I've read most of these stories in various places and loved them, so I am really excited for one book collecting them all!!! Plus the story notes will be new!
                  I enjoy Brian's writing as well. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Received the limited in the mail. I could not for the life of me remember what I had purchased from PS when I got the box. Very pleased to have this, October is shaping up well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Received the limited in the mail. I could not for the life of me remember what I had purchased from PS when I got the box. Very pleased to have this, October is shaping up well so far.
                      I received a shipping notice from them. I was trying to figure out what I ordered too. I ordered the limited too.

Comment

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
                        I received a shipping notice from them. I was trying to figure out what I ordered too. I ordered the limited too.
                        You received a shipping notice from PS Publishing? I have never received a shipping notice, the package just shows up one day.

Comment

You received a shipping notice from PS Publishing? I have never received a shipping notice, the package just shows up one day.
                          It's not really a shipping notice. It's titled, "Your order is being dispatched." It doesn't actually include any details.

Comment

Originally posted by Br!an View Post
                            It's not really a shipping notice. It's titled, "Your order is being dispatched." It doesn't actually include any details.
                            That is more than I have ever received.

Comment

That is more than I have ever received.
                              They aren't very good about it.

I have received an Order Update before with the message that my "order status has been updated to... DISPATCHED." That was in June. That email contained an order number. So I could go on the web site and look up the order.

The newer email is generic. It could be sent to anyone since it contains no details.

Comment

I don't believe that I've ever received any e-mails from PSP other than "thanks for your order." (When I moved three years ago, they never ever even acknowledged my change of address request.)

There are two ways I know my order has been shipped - or at least that it's on the way:

1. Here. People further east get their books first.
                                2. When I come home and there's a box.

SubPress used to be about the same - now they at least send an "order #xxxxx has been shipped" and I can look in my e-mails and find out what that order was.

Comment

Working...
                                X