Matching GRRM Limiteds (SP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matching GRRM Limiteds (SP)

For an assortment of reasons, I am looking to sell my matching Limited set of GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire from Subterranean Press.

The set does NOT contain the Meisha Merlin publications that some people like, but it contains the complete series with matched numbers as published by Sub Press, including the sketch books, signed bookmarks, Knight of Seven Kingdoms, and rights to future books. Whenever he manages to finish them, that is. :P

Books are unread and have only been removed from the slipcases to put protective brodart covers on the jackets and to take photographs.

I am asking only $5000 for this set, plus shipping and insurance, which is actually about $2000 cheaper than I have ever seen a matching set in this condition go for. All of the ones up for sale at retailers or on Ebay atm are asking between 7 and $8000 for the set. It really is the lowest I've ever seen it listed.

Listing it here and in a few FB groups first and then to Ebay in a week or two if no one buys.

Good Luck with your sale man!!They are awesome books for sure.

Comment

This set has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired and/or expressed interest.

Comment

Working...
      X